Steve Jobs was the co-founder of Apple Inc. Because he was associated with Apple which is one of the most trusted brands, it has become important to read about him in short and brief. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Steve Jobs below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Steve Jobs
Set – 1
1) Steve Jobs was an American Entrepreneur and Industrial Designer.
2) He had born on 24 February 1955 in San Francisco of the United States.
3) In his childhood, he was dropped out of many schools and colleges.
4) He started working as a technician at Atari Inc. in California.
5) Practising meditation had become an important part of his life.
6) On 1 April 1976, he founded ‘Apple Inc.’ with his two friends.
7) He also founded ‘Next Inc.’ on 20 June 1985.
8) He had married Laurene Powell on 18 March 1991.
9) On 5 October 2011, he died of pancreatic cancer.
10) He was recognised as a ‘Disney Legend’ in 2013, after his death.
Set – 2
1) Steve Jobs had an interest in learning from his childhood.
2) He had become fond of Computers at the age of only 12.
3) During 1974-1975, he spent a lot of time in India
4) After visiting India, he became a strong follower of Buddhism.
5) It was the meetings of the Homebrew Computer Club in 1975 that inspired both of them to work on 'Apple'.
6) After working with ‘Apple Inc.’ for a long time, he resigned on 16 September 1985.
7) He was given up by his real parents and brought up by someone else through legal adoption.
8) In his childhood, he had also worked on a summer job offered by Hewlett Packard.
9) He later met his biological mother and sister a few years after his legal mother’s death.
10) He had also mentored the founders of Google, Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
‘Apple Inc.’, co-founded by Steve Jobs, has become one of the top brands of gadgets in the entire world. It makes Smartphone, tablets, laptop, and iPads, etc. It was the mind of Steve Job that brought a revolution in the international market.