Steve Jobs was the co-founder of Apple Inc. Because he was associated with Apple which is one of the most trusted brands, it has become important to read about him in short and brief. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Steve Jobs below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Steve Jobs
1) Steve Jobs is a popular name in the world.
2) He was the co-founder and chairman of Apple Inc.
3) He is also referred to as an industrial designer, investor, and media tycoon.
4) His full name was Steven Paul Jobs.
5) He was born on 24th February in the year 1955.
6) His birthplace was San Francisco in California State of United States.
7) He was raised in the care of his adoptive parents.
8) He hated the method of traditional classroom teachings in school.
9) Steve Jobs was a very talented child since his childhood.
10) He was greatly interested in engineering.
1) Steve Paul Jobs is regarded as a successful American businessman.
2) He had attained success in different fields.
3) He had a great contribution to the development of computers and mobiles.
4) He is stated as the initiator of the personal computer revolution.
5) He had served as the CEO of Apple Inc from 1997 to 2011.
6) The credit for the invention of Apple II, Macintosh, iPod, iPhones, etc goes to Steve Jobs.
7) He was also the founder and CEO of American software company NeXt, Inc.
8) Steve Jobs and his friend Wozniak worked together to give several new inventions.
9) He took his last breath on 25th October 2011.
10) His life is an inspiration to the youngsters of the world.
Set – 3
1) Steve Jobs was an American Entrepreneur and Industrial Designer.
2) He had born on 24 February 1955 in San Francisco of the United States.
3) In his childhood, he was dropped out of many schools and colleges.
4) He started working as a technician at Atari Inc. in California.
5) Practising meditation had become an important part of his life.
6) On 1 April 1976, he founded ‘Apple Inc.’ with his two friends.
7) He also founded ‘Next Inc.’ on 20 June 1985.
8) He had married Laurene Powell on 18 March 1991.
9) On 5 October 2011, he died of pancreatic cancer.
10) He was recognised as a ‘Disney Legend’ in 2013, after his death.
Set – 4
1) Steve Jobs had an interest in learning from his childhood.
2) He had become fond of Computers at the age of only 12.
3) During 1974-1975, he spent a lot of time in India
4) After visiting India, he became a strong follower of Buddhism.
5) It was the meetings of the Homebrew Computer Club in 1975 that inspired both of them to work on ‘Apple’.
6) After working with ‘Apple Inc.’ for a long time, he resigned on 16 September 1985.
7) He was given up by his real parents and brought up by someone else through legal adoption.
8) In his childhood, he had also worked on a summer job offered by Hewlett Packard.
9) He later met his biological mother and sister a few years after his legal mother’s death.
10) He had also mentored the founders of Google, Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
‘Apple Inc.’, co-founded by Steve Jobs, has become one of the top brands of gadgets in the entire world. It makes Smartphone, tablets, laptop, and iPads, etc. It was the mind of Steve Job that brought a revolution in the international market.