The Government of India launches various schemes for different sectors from time to time. One such scheme is Stand-Up India. This is a very important scheme. For the complete study of the scheme, we have prepared some sets of 10 lines. You can read them below. Let’s start.
Ten Lines on Stand-Up India Scheme
Set – 1
1) The ‘Stand-Up India’ is a scheme of the Government of India.
2) It had launched on 5 April 2016.
3) This scheme aims at facilitating entrepreneurship among women, scheduled castes, and scheduled tribes.
4) The scheme provides easy financing of loans for these people.
5) Every bank is advised to have at least one SC, one ST, and one woman to provide with a loan under this scheme.
6) The loan is provided based on information taken from the borrower.
7) The borrower needs to be free from any criminal case.
8) The government has also started an online portal for complete information on the scheme.
9) SIDBI and NABARD are the stakeholders of the scheme.
10) With the loan, the borrower also gets a Rupay Debit Card.
Set – 2
1) Stand-Up India was launched by the prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
2) Through the scheme, the government has aimed at improving the conditions of women and other backward communities.
3) The scheme provides a loan from 10 lakh to 1 crore.
4) The beneficiary should mandatorily have attained the age of 18.
5) The government of India had started this scheme by distributing 51,000 E-rickshaw on the day.
6) Borrower’s experience in entrepreneurship matters in funding loans.
7) The loan is provided for setting up a new industry or starting a new business.
8) The borrower can apply online through their bank for the loan.
9) Every stakeholder has a different responsibility under the scheme.
10) The scheme is aimed at improving the condition of socially ignored people.
Set – 3
1) Stand up India is a scheme to promote entrepreneurship among women and Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) communities.
2) It is mandatory for the banks to provide loans under the scheme to at least one woman and one SC or ST candidate.
3) The scheme also targets women empowerment as well as the uplift of SC and ST communities.
4) The scheme specifically targets three sectors – manufacturing, trading, and services.
5) In the case of a partnership, at least 50% of stakes must be held by a woman or SC, ST partners.
6) The loan under the scheme is provided only for Greenfield projects.
7) A Greenfield project is the one that is the first time venture of the person/s being provided the loan.
8) The beneficiary of the scheme also must not on default with any bank.
9) Stand up India has also launched a web portal ‘standupmitra.in’ for the information relating to the scheme.
10) The scheme seeks to cover 75% of the total cost of the project.
Set – 4
1) The rate of interest under the scheme is the lowest at around 3%.
2) The loan provided under the scheme has to be repaid by the beneficiaries in 7 years.
3) The maximum moratorium period, that is the wait period before beginning the repayment of loan, is one and a half year.
4) Rupay debit cards are issued to the borrower, under the scheme.
5) As on 31st March 2020 total 94,308 persons were sanctioned loan under the scheme.
6) Till date, total Rs 7609 Crores have been disbursed under the scheme.
7) On the web portal around 103 banks are active with 133236 branches.
8) Loan can be easily applied and status could be traced on the web portal.
9) Over 17000 help centers have been established across India for the scheme.
10) Every district has a Lead District Manager who liaisons for the sanctioning of loan.
Stand-Up India is a very good initiative of the government of India. It has covered a broad section of society and has helped the growth of the nation. We have provided the sets in very easy language to serve you the best. These sets will surely help you with your projects.