Sanjiv Mehta is a very popular personality and a skilled businessman. He has worked not only in India but also in other countries. To know more about him, you should go through the sets of 10 lines on Sanjiv Mehta that we have created and provided below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Sanjiv Mehta
Set – 1
1) Sanjiv Mehta is a popular business in India.
2) There is a lack of information about his date of birth.
3) He was born in Kanpur but grew in Nagpur and Mumbai.
4) He became a chartered accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
5) His wife is Mona Mehta, and they both have two daughters.
6) It was Union Carbide India where he was first employed.
7) He is the chairman, managing director and CEO of Hindustan Unilever Limited.
8) He is also the Board Member of Kimberly Clark Lever Private Limited.
9) Previously he was the Board Member of Hindustan Unilever Limited.
10) He was the ‘Outstanding CEO of the year’ in CEO India Magazine in 2016.
Set – 2
1)Sanjiv Mehta is the Vice President of Fed of Indian Chambers of Commerce.
2) He is the chairman, managing director, and CEO of Hindustan Unilever Limited since June 2018.
3) He has also been at Harvard Business School for the advanced management programme.
4) He holds the post of director of the Indian School of Business.
5) He was married to Mona Mehta in 1993.
6) He joined Hindustan Unilever Limited in 1992 from Dubai.
7) His father S. P. Mehta had worked as a senior executive accountant in RBI.
8) His mother’s name is Anita Mehta.
9) He was the Management Man of the Year in 2017 by Bombay Management Association.
10) He won Lokmat's Most Stylish Awards in 2019.
Sanjiv Mehta has worked with many notable industries in his career. Currently, he is serving in the Hindustan Unilever Limited and is associated with many other organizations. He has received many awards and recognition also for his excellent work in the field. He is truly a many of wisdom and honesty, as his colleagues say.