Anil Kumar Jha is one of those people who have reached the zenith of success through their dedication towards your work. His life-story may inspire you a lot which we have provided in brief through the sets of 10 lines below. Some information through the points below will make it easy for you to remember things for a long time. So let's start.
Ten Lines on Anil Kumar Jha
1) Mr. Anil Kumar Jha took over the charge of Chairman-cum-managing Director of the Coal India Ltd. on 18th May 2018.
2) He is a post-graduate mining engineer from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
3) It was the coal mining industry in Argada Area from where he started his work as a junior executive trainee in 1983.
4) Mr. Jha had 14-years of experience in the Central Mine Planning & Design Institute (CMPDI).
5) He has served as the CMD of Coal India Ltd. and also of Mahanadi Coalfield Limited.
6) During his tenure, MCL has achieved its record production of 784,344 M.T. coals in a single day.
7) Under his guidance, there has been growth in production, supply, and transporting of coal in the year 2018-19.
8) He contributed to making Coal India a corporate partner of International Solar Alliance, a United Nation’s Body.
9) Mr. Anil Kumar Jha got the ‘Best Chief Executive’ Award by Geo-Mine Tech for outstanding performance of MCL during 2017-18.
10) His colleagues, juniors and also seniors in the coal industry called him a “CMD with Humane Touch".
1) Mr. Anil Kumar Jha is a graduate in Mining with Masters of Technology.
2) After the completion of his education, he was appointed the Junior Executive Trainee at Topa Colliery in CCL in 1983.
3) He became the 27th CMD of Coal India Ltd. on 18th May 2018.
4) On 1st November 2015, he got the post of CMD of Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
5) The highest production of coal in MCL was 143.06 million tons in 2018-19, that in his tenure as CMD.
6) Mr. Jha has 35 years' experience in the fields of coal mining with various industries.
7) He signed the agreement with NLCIL to generate 3,000 MW solar powers as demanded by the Ministry of Coal.
8) All the employees of CIL, trade union leaders, political leaders, and bureaucrats had congratulated him on his appointment.
9) Mr. Jha believed that the power of teamwork is very important to make great achievements.
10) Mr. Jha is now the President of MGMI (The Mining, Geological and Metallurgical Institute of India).
Mr. Anil Kumar Jha has always been the beloved of his juniors, seniors and all colleagues. His personality is enough to teach one the value of teamwork and self-confidence. The life journey of this great personality shows the tremendous success of the industries with whom he has worked. We can take inspiration from him.