Lakshmi Niwas Mittal is known as the king of steel in India. Do you know the reason behind it? It is an inspiring story that you can read through some sets of 10 Lines on Lakshmi Niwas Mittal below. Check them right now, and I am sure that they will amaze you and entertain too.
Ten Lines on Lakshmi Niwas Mittal
Set – 1
1) Lakshmi Niwas Mittal is a steel entrepreneur in India.
2) He had born on 15 June 1950 in Sadulpur town of Rajasthan, India.
3) He completed his schooling from the Shri Daulatram Nopany Vidyalaya in Calcutta.
4) He pursued graduation in commerce from St. Xavier’s College in Calcutta.
5) With the establishment of PT Ispat Indo in Indonesia, he put his feet in the business market.
6) He founded the LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) in Jaipur in 2003.
7) His father’s Steel Industry is run by the brothers of Lakshmi Mittal.
8) Mittal has revolutionized the steel industry not only in India but also in the entire world.
9) He received many awards and recognitions in his life, some of them by the Indian government and some by foreign.
10) The current net worth of Lakshmi Niwas Mittal is 860 crores USD.
Set – 2
1) Lakshmi Mittal is the biggest steel industrialist in India.
2) He had married to Usha Mittal with a son and a daughter.
3) He is currently working as the Chief Executive Officer of ArcelorMittal.
4) In 2005, he was the first Indian to be in the top ten of the world’s richest persons.
5) According to ‘The Sunday Times’, he was the ‘Business Person’ in the year 2006.
6) He was the richest person of India in the year 2019, as per the Forbes.
7) He established the Mittal Champions Trust to support and encourage the Indian athletes.
8) He regularly donates money for public welfare.
9) He does not have a share in his father’s industry.
10) He has founded many institutes, hospitals, and trust across India.
Instead of taking his father’s industry, Lakshmi Niwas Mittal set up his industry and reached the height of success. His story is worth reading for everyone that is why we brought it in very easy language. We hope that these sets would have entertained you and also inspire you a lot.