Science has helped us the most. It has made the world explore the universe and uncover every mystery that exists. From the beginning of human civilization to the modern world, science has beautifully played its role. Now we have to read the contribution of science in making India. You can read it through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Role of Science in Making India in English
Below are given 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Role of Science in Making India for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Also, people who want to know some facts on Role of Science in Making India in short as well as in less time can read these lines. So, let’s start:
10 Lines on Role of Science in Making Role of Science in Making India
1) What India is today, could never have been possible without the use of science.
2) Scientific research and development in agriculture lead to new farming techniques.
3) The development in the field of infrastructure was never possible without the use of science.
4) The scientists and engineers helped India become a nuclear power.
5) The development in medical science helped us to uproot epidemics like the plague, smallpox etc.
6) Apart from the modern era, science also played a vital role in ancient India.
7) The telecom revolution helped even the marginal section of society to afford mobile phones.
8) The reduction in the cost of the internet was only possible due to innovative technologies.
9) The historical launch of Chandrayaan and Mangalyaan was only possible because of space research and development.
10) Indian scientific research and development are still in its initial phases, and there is a lot to come in future.
10 Lines and Sentences on Role of Science in Making India
1) Science and technology were an integral part of India’s development on all fronts.
2) India had been the birthplace of many renowned scientists who helped in shaping the future of modern India.
3) The aerospace development helped India to launch an indigenous satellite in earth’s orbit, facilitating the communication network.
4) The developments in Pharmaceutical research have given us cost-effective generic medicines.
5) The scientific developments in the nuclear sector have helped India become self-reliant in nuclear technology.
6) The enhancement of technology in telecommunication has helped in providing affordable communication medium.
7) Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has enhanced our defence system with the latest innovations and technologies.
8) The latest developments in automobile industries have given rise to fuel-efficient vehicles and powerful transportation systems.
9) The infrastructure researches have made many engineering marvels, such as the Bandra-Worli Sea Link in Mumbai.
10) The scientific researches and developments have helped India’s development since ancient times
5 Lines on Role of Science in Making India
1) Science is helping in making a new India.
2) It also helps in the development of the country.
3) It increases job opportunities for people.
4) It is making people’s life comfortable.
5) Science helped to connect the people of India.
20 Lines on Role of Science in Making India
1) Science is all around us, and we can find it everywhere wherever we see.
2) The scientific development in Biotechnology has improved the condition of agriculture in India.
3) The success of the Mars exploration mission clearly shows the development of Space science in India.
4) India’s first Indigenous Aircraft ‘Tejas’ was the idea of Indian scientist Dr. Koti Harinarayana.
5) The development of Medical Science in India has decreased the death rate by a huge margin.
6) Discovery of new Galaxy “Saraswati” by Indian Scientists has made India to be globally respected.
7) Optimum use of natural resources available in India could be possible because of Science.
8) Science provided us with electricity and made our life easier.
9) India has Nuclear Power, and it could become possible only because of science.
10) Scientists like C.V. Raman, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Homi Jahangir Bhabha and Abdul Kalam etc. will always remain in our heart for their contribution.
11) Chandrayan 1 and 2 are enough to prove the contribution of science in developing India.
12) Indian Space programme ‘Mangalyaan’ is the cheapest space exploration till the date.
13) ‘Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore’ is the first Indian Institute in top 100 universities of Science and Technology.
14) The Invention of new technologies in farming has greatly increased production.
15) World’s smallest Spacecraft ‘Sprites’ launched by ISRO proved scientific Intelligence of India.
16) Discovery of every new technology helps India to generate more employment.
17) Development of Medical Science has cured many such diseases which were deadly few years back.
18) Science has connected us with people from other countries within a few seconds.
19) The phone that we are holding in our hands is the best example of Science in India.
20) In the field of Science, India has left many other countries behind with its achievements.
We should thank the great minds of our scientists and engineers for their revolutionary innovations which had helped India to achieve its growth and development. Science has helped us in every walks of our life and touched the lives of people in all aspects.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Role of Science in Making India
Ans. Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose is considered as the father of Modern Science in India.
Ans. The Union Minister for Science and Technology, Jitendra Singh, said that a report from the National Science Foundation of the United States showed that India had moved from 7th to 3rd place in the world in terms of scientific papers and scholarly work.
Ans. Countries like USA, Nepal, Finland, China, etc countries are advance in terms of science and technology.
Ans. In the last 70 years, India has built satellites and sent probes to the moon and Mars. It has also built nuclear power plants, gotten the ability to make nuclear weapons, and shown off its firepower with a variety of rockets.