'Simple Living Higher Thinking' is such a phrase that almost the whole world uses. Every preacher of the world preaches to acquire simple living higher thinking in life. What does the phrase stand for? What is its value? We can get the answer to all such questions after reading the sets of 10 lines below. So let's go.
Ten Lines on Simple Living Higher Thinking
1) Simple living and high thinking imply living a simple life with an enhanced mind.
2) People with enhanced dressing style do not always house a great mind.
3) Mahatma Gandhi always dressed in dhoti but had great thinking and ideology.
4) Complexity always leads to confusion, whereas simplicity helps in untangling confusion.
5) People, more concerned about their materialistic views, will not be able to focus on their goals.
6) Lal Bahadur Shastri was an eminent personality who strictly believed in simple living and high thinking.
7) Controlling our desire to a lavish lifestyle and focusing on the welfare of society helps in achieving simplicity.
8) Simple living helps to remain happy with limited resources without comparing ourselves with others.
9) With the increased competition and materialistic desires, simple living seems lost in modern times.
10) Money can’t buy love and respect, but simplicity in speech can.
1) Simple living is living with a free mind and enjoying the little things of life.
2) It is to devoid all the comforts and luxuries and spend a balanced life.
3) Higher thinking implies when you think from the perspective of helping others.
4) Seeing a person as an individual, without looking at his social and financial status, exhibits simple living high thinking.
5) Broader thinking with great views on small things makes us great in thoughts.
6) Simple living always gives satisfaction and keeps us away from the rat race of financial competition.
7) Concerning more about outer beauty than the beauty of the soul always lead to detrimental consequences.
8) We should not run for fashion and show-offs, rather use that money for the welfare of society.
9) Simplicity should not appear in dressing, but it should reflect in our speech, manners and nature.
10) Simple living and high thinking not only helps to focus on our goal but also saves us from unnecessary deflections.
1) The term ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ directs to live a grounded life having greatness in thoughts and actions.
2) To have high thinking, one should have to live a simple life.
3) The term ‘Simple Living’ means to live a non-luxurious and stress-free life.
4) ‘Higher Thinking’ is all about thinking for humanity and the welfare of others.
5) Living a simple living with higher thinking will always fetch you respect from society.
6) Life other than the simple living cannot bear higher thinking but lavish thinking.
7) ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ means that we should worry about our need, not our greed.
8) Living a simple life would bring you more respect from the people around you.
9) Living a simple life does not define your financial condition but also your high thinking.
10) The concept of ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ has almost faded away from the world now.
1) ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ is about limiting your need and expanding your thoughts.
2) No one has ever satisfied all his desires, so limit your desires by simple living.
3) Higher thinking is just thinking about others before thinking about self.
4) Simple Living Higher Thinking has become very rare in the present era.
5) ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ influences society more than a luxurious life.
6) As human being, we should prefer a delightful life rather than an expensive life.
7) Instead of impressing others, have higher thinking and people themselves will be impressed with you.
8) Only ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ can bring out the best in you.
9) ‘Simple Living Higher Thinking’ is the only way to stay close to your family and other people.
10) ‘Simple Living’ is the best way of living, and ‘Higher Thinking’ has always been the best.
Living a simple life helps us in attaining a sense of satisfaction and calmness. Before buying anything, we should always ask one question whether we need it or it is just to show off. Does the money spent on enhancing our lifestyles is worth or have we just become the part of the unending rat race.