Road trip is one of the best ways to visit any place or any site in a particular city. It is best suited for the people who have leisure time to spend for adventurous trips. Road trip is the most happening experience for a travel enthusiast. It is not necessary that people who are going on road trip must possess car, if few people are available road trip can be done with bikes or two-wheelers also.
Nowadays attending the marriage functions via road trip is the new trend in the society. It gives you the chance of watching any place or site with ample time.
Halts during road trips are considered the best experience for someone who is going for holiday break.
Road trip refreshes our mind also strengthens our bond between our family and friends.
Ten Lines on Road Trip in English
We have provided ten lines on road trip in English. After reading these lines you will know that what does going on a road trip means, how people experience while going on a road trip, how people feel during road trips, why people halt while on a road trip, what working people are doing nowadays, why working people go for a road trip etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will support your essays on road trip as well as related topic like description on road trip, stories on road trip, journey by road, road trip with family, the information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘road trip’ etc.
10 Lines on Road Trip – Set 1
1) Going on a road trip is one of the ways to refresh your mood as well mind both.
2) People who use to go on road trip feel a different kind of experience in their life.
3) India has a number of tourist spots and destinations which are suitable for road trip.
4) With having good roads and highways, it doesn’t matter in which city a person lives.
5) Many people plan a short road trip of 5-7 hours in which they feel comfortable.
6) Many people are of the view to stretch their road trip for big hours to few days.
7) People stretch their road trip in order to halt on different places for rest and relaxation.
8) The working people nowadays are organising road trips with their office colleagues.
9) People go for road trip to make themselves stress free and add cherish to their life.
10) Even companies also organise road trips for their employees to make them happy and stress free.
We have provided another set of ten lines on road trip. After going through below lines you would come to know what is road trip, why is road trip famous among people, when did we decide to start the road trip, who all were there with me when I started my road trip, what were the places of our halt during our road trip, which famous temple we visited on the very first day etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on road trip and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Road Trip – Set 2
1) Road trips are considered as the best way to enjoy the vacations and holidays if a person is going with his family or friends.
2) I am a resident of ‘Chandauli’ district and a student of class 9th of Vidya Mandir School located in the same district.
3) During the last summer vacation, my family including me planned a road trip and few days stay in Varanasi.
4) My moment of excitement rose to new heights when my uncle with his family also came to our house to join the road trip.
5) I was very happy that I will spend my days with my cousin brother who is very close to me because we both are just like buddies.
6) When they came to our house it was decided that next day we will start our journey and halt at few places to take brake and rest there.
7) We started our journey next day via road and we halted at ‘Raj Dari’ and ‘Lakhaniya Dari’ to see the scenic beauty of those places.
8) Our next spot of halt was Varanasi where we already had two hotel rooms booked for us.
9) We took some rest at the hotel room and started our journey again and visited “Shri Kashi Vishwanath” temple.
10) We also visited other famous temples, “Ramnagar Fort”, “Sarnath”, and famous Ghats of Varanasi and watched “Ganga Aarti” there.
Going on a road trip is really a very fascinating and fantastic experience of someone’s life. As it gives the excitement and adventure of the place where we are going as well as of the entire journey on the road. Road trips become very beautiful if we are travelling with our family and friends. If we have holidays then the best way to go for a road trip is to halt at different places while journey.