India is one of the oldest civilisations in world with rich culture and tradition. The geographical conditions, weather and people have deeply influenced the traditions and culture of different states in India. Indian heritage is very unique in the world because of the presence of the diversity in many religions, castes, creed, race and ethnicity across India.
India is also blessed with many festivals and languages as it has been further divided among 29 states and each state has its own set of cultural and traditional values.
We can see the reflection of culture and heritage in our historical and religious monuments.
Indian heritage not only shows a beautiful picture of monuments but the traces can be found in Art, Culture, Music, Dance, Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation and religious practices also.
Ten Lines on Indian Heritage in English
We have provided ten lines on Indian heritage in English. After reading the below lines you would come to know what is special about India, how can we describe Indian heritage, what are different types of Indian festivals, monuments, languages and other fields of knowledge which make India unique etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will support your essays and paragraphs on Indian heritage and the related topics like Indian heritage and culture, India’s rich heritage, India a land of rich heritage etc.
10 Lines on Indian Heritage – 1
1) India is blessed with vast and rich cultural heritage all across its boundaries.
2) We have preserved our cultural heritage since ancient times for our future generations.
3) Despite the technological advancement, India as a nation has been deeply attached to its root of the old ancient tradition.
4) The science and technology of ancient India was much advanced which reflects in every field.
5) The advancement can be seen in science, medicine, mathematics, architecture etc.
6) India is also the land of vivid variety of castes and religions with its own characteristics.
7) People from different castes, ethnicity, religions, creeds and culture reside in our country.
8) Every religion has its own festival like Holi, Diwali, Eid, Guru Parv, Christmas etc.
9) The Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Temples of Varanasi, India Gate etc reflects India’s glory.
10) Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati etc are different languages of India.
We have provided another set of ten lines on Indian heritage. After going through the below lines you would come to know what is the relevance of Indian culture and heritage, what does the Indian heritage reflect about India, what are some festivals of India, what are the historical monuments of India, why is preservation of Indian heritage and its old tradition important etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on Indian heritage and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Indian Heritage – 2
1) India is culturally very rich country where people from different religions, castes, and ethnic groups live together in a peaceful way.
2) Indian culture, tradition and heritage teach us to stay tolerant, respect others, remain kind and humble and live harmoniously in society.
3) Our heritage is attached with our behaviour and lifestyle and the decisions we take are based on the cultural essence of India.
4) Indian festivals are the reflection of Indian society and there is a set traditional pattern by which these festivals are celebrated.
5) Holi, Diwali, Dussehra, Eid, Guru Parv, Christmas, and lots of many regional festivals are celebrated with full of zest and enthusiasm.
6) Indian heritage richness also gets reflected in our historical monuments like Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Victoria Palace, temples of Orissa, Golden Temple etc.
7) The monuments either religious or cultural showcase the richness of architecture as well as glory of our past.
8) Indian heritage also reflects in dance, music, art, ayurveda, medicine and yoga, different religious practices etc.
9) There are 29 states in India and each state has its own uniqueness, the languages like Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam, and Kannda etc make them different.
10) India with its rich heritage and culture attracts millions of tourists every year from all around the world.
India is a famous country which has its own unique identity in terms of culture, languages, and tradition. The essential components of the Indian culture are etiquette, rituals, beliefs and virtues. The culture of India is around 5000 years old as it is evident from the historical evidence of ‘Indus Valley Civilisation’. India is a big nation with huge population. People across the nation follow different customs, traditions, social beliefs and food habits. Indian heritage and culture reflect the way people live their life in India.