Road rage has become common nowadays. The majority of people are exhibiting aggressive behaviour and are quarreling over small issues while driving their vehicles in heavy traffic. The heated discussion among the people on road might sometime lead to fighting or in extreme situation can even cause killing of the person.
The incidents of road rage happen due to some psychological disturbance among the people which increases their anger and make them impatient towards the critical situation.
The rude and offensive gestures, insults either verbally or physically are some of the common behaviours shown by people during road rage in order to intimidate the person and release personal frustration.
People also commit road rage in order to show their supremacy and influential background.
Ten Lines on Road Rage in English
We have provided ten lines on road rage in English. After reading the below lines you would come to know what is road rage, what are the major incidents in road rage, what are the reasons of road rage, can road rage be dangerous, what action can be taken to avoid and stop road rage etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competitions. It will support your essays and paragraph on road rage and related topics like solution of road rage, road rage: how we can avoid it, road rage and its consequences, history of road rage, penalties on road rage etc.
10 Lines on Road Rage – Set 1
1) Road rage means showing anger on the road which has become common nowadays.
2) Number of cases of unnecessary quarrels and accidents are reported in road rage.
3) The cases of road rage is not limited to any particular region it is a nationwide problem.
4) Many people are either getting injured or losing their life in the incidents of road rage.
5) The bad condition of road, traffic and noise pollution are some reasons of road rage.
6) The person should never be allowed to take laws in his hands while involving in road rage.
7) Road rage begins on a petty issue where two parties start quarrelling with each other.
8) Both parties use abusive language and hit each other’s vehicle to prove their supremacy.
9) The role of police is important in dealing with the matters related with the road rage.
10) Strict laws should be made so that nobody could even think of starting the arguments or fights on road.
We have provided another set of ten lines on road rage. After going through the below lines you would come to know what elements road rage includes, what is the after effect of road rage, what are the main reasons of road rage, what can be done to avoid road rage, what are the steps and measures needed to stop road rage etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on road rage and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Road Rage – Set 2
1) Road rage includes violent incidents which starts from quarrelling between two people and ends up in fighting.
2) The incident of road rage starts from quarrelling between two people and results in to fighting which can either injure or can kill any of the individuals involved.
3) The main reason of incidents of road rage is extreme stress in the people due to bad roads, traffic, heavy congestion on the road etc.
4) Everybody wants to go to his work and wants to come back to his home peacefully, nobody wants to be involved in any kind of road rage issues.
5) There are many reasons of road rage and one could be slow traffic movement on the roads which can raise the frustration level of the people.
6) Many people try to change lanes in order to move faster and this can be also frustrating which can lead to road rage.
7) Bad weather condition is also a reason of road rage as extreme heat in summers can increase any one’s temper.
8) Drunken driving is strictly prohibited as when a person drinks his senses doesn’t work and can pick up fight very easily on road.
9) A small altercation on the road must be seriously addressed by the police and strict action must be taken on both the parties.
10) Role of an individual in tackling the problem of road rage is very important and can help in reducing road rage cases.
Road rage is a serious threat while you are driving your vehicle on the road. As an individual we should try to develop certain personal qualities like calmness, patience, compassion for tackling the cases of extreme anger situation or arguments. All the metros in India are facing the problem of road rage due to heavy traffic congestion on road. New Delhi tops the list of having maximum cases of road rage. It’s the duty of government, NGOs and civil communities to create the awareness among the people about the harmful consequences of road rage.