The traffic on the roads is increasing day by day and so are the accidents on the roads. It becomes important for everyone to strictly follow certain rules which safeguard them from falling prey to unfortunate road accidents.
Road safety rules are certain regulations which should be followed by everyone whenever they are on roads as a pedestrian or as a driver.
These road safety rules not only save us from deadly accidents but it also saves the other people on the roads. Government and traffic departments organise various campaigns and awareness programs on road safety on a regular basis to make sure that people understand the importance of road safety rules and strictly follow it in their lives.
Ten Lines on Road Safety Rules in English
We have provided 10 lines on road safety rules so that you can understand its importance and strictly follow them to avoid any road accidents. These lines will also make you understand as what are road safety rules in India, what is the importance of road safety rules, what are the road safety rules for drivers, why should we follow road safety rules, what are major road safety rules, what are road signs etc.
These lines will also help you to write road safety rules short essay, 5 road safety rules, speech on road safety rules, few lines on road safety etc. You can use these lines during Road Safety Week which is organised in January/February to spread awareness on road safety and make people aware about the traffic rules.
10 Lines on Road Safety Rules – Set 1
1) Road Safety Rules are certain regulations and advisory which needs to be followed whenever a person in walking or driving a vehicle on road.
2) These rules help to maintain a discipline on the roads to avoid any accident.
3) Most of the accidents occur due to negligence and not following the traffic rules.
4) Children should be taught the basic traffic rules in the schools so that they grow up following it.
5) Government and traffic department organizes various awareness campaigns and days to make people aware about road safety rules.
6) Road Safety Week is organized in January/February every year to spread awareness on traffic rules.
7) Road safety rules are also important for pedestrians and they should know when and where to cross the road.
8) The importance of road safety rules can be understood from the fact that no one is given driving license unless he clears the written test on road safety.
9) Road safety rules play a crucial role in avoiding accidents on roads and saving precious lives.
10) The most important aspect of the road safety rule is to respect the other person on the road, be it a pedestrian or vehicle.
We have also provided an additional set of 10 lines on road safety rules which will help you to increase your knowledge on the traffic rules. This set will especially focus on major road safety rules in India which will help you to spread awareness on various occasions related to road safety.
10 Lines on Road Safety Rules – Set 2
1) Road safety rules safeguards the commuters and pedestrians from road accidents and saves their valuable lives.
2) There are few essential safety rules in India which if followed strictly could avoid major number of accidents.
3) Wearing helmets on two wheelers and wearing seat belts in four wheelers are one of the most important road safety rules.
4) Drunken driving, overloading, jumping red lights are few reasons of road accidents which should be completely avoided.
5) Always drive at a nominal speed and do not over speed your vehicles.
6) Always stop on red light at traffic signals and move only on green lights.
7) Pedestrians should always walk on the footpaths and use zebra crossing while crossing the roads.
8) Driving in your own lane is the best rule to avoid accidents.
9) Never receive calls or talk on your cell phones while driving; in case it is urgent, always stop the car at a side and receive the call.
10) Always respect pedestrians and other vehicles on the road and do not engage in any conflicts.
As per the WHO report, around 1.25 million people are killed every year due to road accidents globally. Hence it becomes very important for everyone to follow the road safety rules and spread the awareness of the same. It helps in saving valuable lives of the people and families.
As per the development in technologies and strict vigil of the traffic department, the accidents rate have been declined but the need of the time is that everyone should follow the traffic rules and the prosecutors should be severely punished by the law enforcement authorities.