The phrase ‘child is the father of man’ tells us that the actual nature and behaviour of a person doesn’t change with the age or time. To study about it in detail, we have created some sets of 10 lines which you can read to get the full detail of the phrase. So without making a further delay, let’s jump to the sets right now.
Ten Lines on Child is Father of the Man in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Child is Father of the Man in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. These set will not only enhance your overall knowledge but it will also help you while writing Child is Father of the Man essay, speech on Child is Father of the Man etc.
10 Lines on Child is Father of Man
1) ‘Child is the father of man’ is a beautiful line created by William Wordsworth.
2) It means that the qualities that we learn as a child remains alive till death.
3) Childhood is an important phase of life.
4) It is the tender age when we learn many things.
5) Everybody is born as a child and then grow up to be adult.
6) Children having good qualities grow up to become a good person in future.
7) The parents must teach their children good habits and values.
8) This will make their children good citizens in future.
9) We must never let the child in us be lost.
10) The child in us makes our life more interesting and happy.
10 Lines and Sentences on Child is Father of Man
1)’Child is father of man’ is the segment of poem ‘My heart leaps up’.
2) The poem has been composed by William Wordsworth in 1802.
3) The poet explains that the scene of rainbow makes him happy as he would become in his childhood.
4) He feels that his child character is still alive in him.
5) A person grows up to be what he is in childhood.
6) Our childhood is connected with us till death.
7) Everything we learn as a child is carried forward as we grow up.
8) Children learn what they see around them.
9) Parents and teachers play a major role in upbringing of a child.
10) It is important to make them learn good things.
5 Lines on Child is Father of Man
1) It is from the poem “My heart leaps up”.
2) It is written by William Wordsworth.
3) It depicts the importance of childhood.
4) It means our childhood qualities last until death.
5) It says that childhood shapes a person’s character.
20 Lines on Child is Father of Man
1) ‘My heart leaps up’ is the first poem in which, William Wordsworth used this proverb.
2) This phrase first appeared in Wordsworth poem “My heart leaps up” in 1802.
3) This phrase shows that behaviour of a person in his childhood reflects in his personality.
4) It also says that childhood is an important stage in a person’s development.
5) The first seven years of the life of a person is a period of shaping his personality.
6) Attaining the age of 7 years, the personality and character of a person is framed.
7) After attaining 7 years of age a person shows what kind of man he is going to be.
8) When a child will have good qualities then only he will become a gentleman in his life.
9) The learnings and teachings of childhood will remain forever in the life of a man.
10) It s the responsibility of the parents to shape the personality of their child so that he becomes a responsible individual and a better human being.
11) Child is father of the man is a proverb which was coined by the renowned poet William Wordsworth in his poem ‘My heart leaps up’.
12) Wordsworth said that when he was a child, he enjoyed watching rainbows and he still felt the same happiness when he was grown.
13) As what morning tells about the day, the childhood of an adult tells about his behaviour and character as a grown person.
14) Wordsworth further tells that becoming a good or bad person depends on the learnings of the childhood.
15) The things which a child learns in his childhood determine his future mindset and personality.
16) Role of parents and teachers during childhood becomes important in shaping and building the personality of a person.
17) At home, children look their parents and try to copy them, it is necessary for parents to set good examples for their children.
18) Every parent should ensure that their child is having a good company as this will have a greater impact on his character as a person.
19) A person is not only responsible for his own behaviour and conduct but his qualities also reflect the society.
20) A child is a blank paper, the type of image you will draw on his blank mind will remain forever in his life.
Child is the reflection of a grown man, this is what the phrase ‘child is father of the man’ tells us. Written by William Wordsworth in a poem this phrase has a deep meaning because what children see, observe and learn from their surroundings, they keep them in their subconscious mind and their personality takes the shape according to those things which they have learnt. William Wordsworth has aptly described the importance of parents and teachers in shaping the character and personality of a child.