The National Nutrition Mission is a large-scale campaign in India to improve nutritional deficiency in children, adults, pregnant women and lactating mothers. The Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan (National Nutrition Mission) was implemented in March 2018. The Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan will run for 3 years. The government has established a budget of 9046 crores for 3 years for Poshan Abhiyan.
Under Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan, special care will be taken on the lack of development, malnutrition and anemia. This scheme has been presented as a mass movement. Under Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan, the status of this scheme will be achieved by keeping a separate watch in a few years. Under the Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan, all 36 states and union territories and all their districts will be covered.
Ten Lines on Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan in English
We have provided below Ten Lines on Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan. These lines are important for the people to take action against malnutrition in the children between the age group of 0-6 years.
We are giving all the special facts about this scheme that will give benefit to women also.
Students of junior classes can take help from these points to fulfill their academic task stipulated by their teachers on this topic.
They may deliver a morning speech as these are given in simple English and easy to learn.
10 Lines on Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan Set – 1
1) The Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan (National Nutrition Mission) was implemented on March 2018.
2) The main objective of this mission is to improve the nutritional deficiency in children, adult women, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
3) This mission will run for three years i. e. till 2021.
4) The government has established a budget of 9046 crores for 3 years for Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan.
5) Under Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan, special care will be taken on the lack of development in children, malnutrition and anemia.
6) Under the Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan, all 36 states and union territories and all their districts will be covered.
7) Target will be achieved from technology under National Nutrition Mission.
8) It is estimated that 100 million children and women would get benefits under this program.
9) The quality of services of Anganwadi centers will also be improved under the Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan.
10) An application software will be prepared for the information related to this scheme.
Ten Lines on Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan are given here for the perusal of the readers. These special points will give the adequate information to know about this scheme. They can know its objective and can demand their rights to the concerning bodies to eradicate the health problems of their children and ladies of their home.
These facts will also give benefit to the students and they may be relieved from searching libraries and websites. These Ten Lines on Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan can also support the students to use the given data in their all kind of academic writings and in completing the project on the relevant topic.
10 Lines on Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan Set – 2
1) The main objective of Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan is to reduce the national level of stagnation in children aged 0-6 years from 34.6% to 25%.
2) To achieve the goal of the scheme, it will be run by the NITI Aayog.
3) Under this scheme, the employees of Anganwadi will provide door-to-door information, by giving awareness of malnutrition, for which they will be provided Rs 500 as incentive.
4) All the Anganwadi centers will be given Infantometer, Stadiometer to collect correct information about the weight and height of children.
5) Under this scheme, institutions will be awarded, which have made a special contribution in improving blood deficiency and nutritional deficiency.
6) To find out the lack of weight, the Anganwadi staff will write a data plan of weight every month on the application software.
7) Anganwadi staff will write a data plan of length and height every third month on the application software to find out the hindrance and stagnation in development.
8) All Anganwadi employees will be given Smart Phones and Tablet to Supervisors.
9) The government will provide incentives to the States and Union Territories to meet out the goals of eliminating malnutrition.
10) The aim of Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan is to reduce the problem of blood loss in adolescent girls and women in the age group of 15-49 by 3% per year.
Rastriya Poshan Abhiyan is not a program but a mass movement and participation. Inclusive participation of local leaders, Panchayat representatives, school management committees, government departments, social organizations, all public and private sector is required. The month of September will be observed as National Nutrition Month. During this month every person, institution and representative is expected to fulfill their responsibility to make India malnutrition free.