In the world of digital life, websites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have taken over the world completely. In such a situation, the launch of another social media website ‘Pinterest’ was not less than a challenge to make a place in people’s daily life but Pinterest proved it by presenting its different and unique features which didn’t take it long to be a part of people’s life. The journey of Pinterest from the day of founding to the present was continuously growing and we can read about it in the sets provided below.
Ten Lines on Pinterest
1) Pinterest is a popular social networking website with the facility for sharing photos and videos.
2) Pinterest was founded by three American entrepreneurs Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp, and Paul Sciarra.
3) It was founded in March 2010 with headquarter in San Francisco, California in the U.S.
4) The site got huge popularity very soon and was listed among the top 50 best websites in 2011.
5) Pinterest launched an application for android on 14th August 2012.
6) From October 2012, the feature allowed the user to report any inappropriate content.
7) After registering on Pinterest, the users can upload, save and manage their images.
8) Pinterest also provides a business account facility which can be assumed as ‘Virtual Storefront’.
9) The marketers over Pinterest access the data of the user to understand the choice of user.
10) Surprisingly most of the users of Pinterest are found to be female rather than male.
The second set of 10 lines on Pinterest is prepared by us and provided below. The set is created with some other facts and data on Pinterest that were not discussed in the first set. The set is equally important and will help the readers to know more about the topic. We have created the set in very easy language so that the reader can take benefit of the set and its every point without any obstacle. Let’s read the set now instead of wasting much time.
1) Ben Silbermann, who founded it, is the current CEO of Pinterest.
2) After the launch of the iPhone in 2011, Pinterest immediately launched an app for iPad users.
3) Pinterest was awarded the best new start-up in the year 2011.
4) Electronic Frontier Foundation has given 3-star rating to the privacy of Pinterest.
5) Pinterest was awarded ‘Best Social Media App and People's Voice Award’ in 2012.
6) Unusually Pinterest has shocked the world by showing the most rapid growth among websites.
7) Pinterest holds the value of US $18 billion in the market.
8) Pinterest generates a global revenue of US $261 million.
9) Apart from an image-based social networking platform, Pinterest is a catalog of ideas.
10) Much more other websites, Pinterest is the best way to promote a business.
Pinterest is the most different platform because of its unique demographic makeup and by the behaviors and activities that it promotes. Hopefully, these facts about Pinterest give you more insight into what this platform is, how it started and by whom and many other details of such a powerful platform.