In the world of digital life, websites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have taken over the world completely. In such a situation, the launch of another social media website ‘Pinterest’ was not less than a challenge to make a place in people’s daily life but Pinterest proved it by presenting its different and unique features which didn’t take it long to be a part of people’s life. The journey of Pinterest from the day of founding to the present was continuously growing and we can read about it in the sets provided below.
Ten Lines on Pinterest in English
Here we are providing the first set of 10 lines on Pinterest.
We have tried to put all important information in the below set in order to provide the reader a basic idea of the platform just in a very short span of time.
The readers may find the sets useful to add few or all the provided facts about Pinterest in their projects or essays.
Even delivering a speech on the topic with adding some of the points from the sets may help the reader to put a good impression on the audience.
Let’s read the set now.
10 Lines on Pinterest – Set 1
1) Pinterest is a popular social networking website with the facility of sharing photos and videos.
2) Pinterest was founded by three American entrepreneurs Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp and Paul Sciarra.
3) It was founded in March 2010 with headquarter at San Francisco, California in U.S.
4) The site got huge popularity very soon and was listed among top 50 best websites in 2011.
5) Pinterest launched an application for android on 14th August 2012.
6) From October 2012, the feature allowed user to report any inappropriate content.
7) After registering on Pinterest, the users can upload, save and manage their images.
8) Pinterest also provides business account facility which can be assumes as ‘Virtual Storefront’.
9) The marketers over Pinterest access the data of user to understand the choice of user.
10) Surprisingly most of the users of Pinterest are found to be female rather than male.
The second set of 10 lines on Pinterest is prepared by us and provided below. The set is created with some other facts and data on Pinterest that were not discussed in the first set. The set is equally important and will help the readers to know more about the topic. We have created the set in very easy language so that the reader can take benefit of the set and its every point without any obstacle. Let’s read the set now instead of wasting much time.
10 Lines on Pinterest – Set 2
1) Ben Silbermann, who founded it, is the current CEO of Pinterest.
2) After the launch of iPhone in 2011, Pinterest immediately launched an app for iPad users.
3) Pinterest was awarded with the best new start-up in the year 2011.
4) Electronic Frontier Foundation has given 3 star rating to the privacy of Pinterest.
5) Pinterest was awarded with ‘Best Social Media App and People's Voice Award’ in 2012.
6) Unusually Pinterest has shocked the world by showing most rapid growth among websites.
7) Pinterest holds the value of US $18 billion in the market.
8) Pinterest generates global revenue of US $261 millions.
9) Apart from an image based social networking platform, Pinterest is a catalogue of ideas.
10) Much more other websites, Pinterest is the best way to promote a business.
Pinterest is the most different platform because of its unique demographic makeup and by the behaviours and activities that it promotes. Hopefully these facts about Pinterest give you more insight into what this platform is, how it started and by whom and many other details of such a powerful platform.