Obesity is a very crucial case which is spreading its legs in all parts of the world. Obesity is a trouble where the size of your belly increases. It is caused due to increasing fat which is getting accumulated inside the belly. Due to obesity, a person looks ugly and disfigured as nobody likes an obese person.
Obesity not only gives bad look to a person, but also it brings several health complications and it all causes due to excessive eating of any kind of food. An obese person cannot do any task and if he will go to perform something, then he will get tired very quickly. Laziness is the attribute of an obese person.
Ten Lines on Obesity in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on obesity in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. After reading these lines you will know that what is obesity; how obesity occurs; what the problems of obesity are; what are the steps by which obesity could be controlled.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your knowledge on obesity the information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘obesity’ or can be used in the assembly discussions especially on ‘world obesity day’ observed on 11th October every year.
10 Lines on Obesity
1) Obesity is a critical condition of where excess fat gets collected in the body.
2) Obesity occurs when a person takes excess food and don’t do or will do less physical activity.
3) Sometimes obesity occurs as a genetic disorder and proved to be hereditary for a person.
4) Obesity can be caused due to some psychological or mental issues and problems also.
5) Bad condition of obesity raises the chance of various health problems to a person.
6) Obesity increases the chance of several diseases like diabetes, sleeplessness and arthritis etc.
7) To counter the problem of obesity one should have a healthy diet full with nutrition.
8) Instead of larger two to three meals; break your meals into smaller four to five parts.
9) Do regular exercise and dieting for burning fat and become fit and healthy.
10) Regularly check your body weight as well as size of your waist or abdomen.
10 Lines and Sentences on Obesity
1) Obesity occurs by two things, first by taking excess or junk food and doing no or less physical activity.
2) Obesity can occur as a genetic or hereditary disorder or by the side effects of any heavy medicine.
3) It has been observed that when a person is having a psychological issue, he starts eating more which causes obesity.
4) When a person is not having any thorough physical activity like exercise and food intake is same, then obesity arises.
5) While curing and treatment of certain diseases a person takes heavy doses of medicines, obesity is caused to that person as a side effect.
6) Other health problems which a person is suffering from can also cause obesity, although obesity is not directly linked with that problem.
7) To handle the problem of obesity one should take foods which should be nutritious like fibrous foods, green leafy vegetables etc.
8) Include exercise and workout in your daily routine and even go to the gym, it will help in burning excess fat and reduce obesity.
9) If obesity is constantly increasing then consult a doctor immediately and follow the medicines as prescribed by doctor.
10) Surgery is advised to those persons whose obesity level is crossed all the limits and can’t be controlled by simple means.
5 Lines on Obesity
1) Obesity or overweight is not good for health.
2) It occurs due to high fat.
3) It is very harmful to the body.
4) It creates the risk of heart attacks.
5) Having excess fast food is the major cause.
20 Lines on Obesity
1) Obesity is a health condition in which a person exceeds the required amount of food and regularly increases excessive weight gain due to lack of physical activity.
2) The condition can also be genetic or develop due to psychological factors or as a side effect of some medications.
3) Regular intake of more than the required amount of food, especially fat-rich, leads to weight gain.
4) A person is likely to develop this condition if one or both parents are obese.
5) Consuming excessive food without indulging in physical activity often leads to obesity.
6) There are some medications such as antidepressants, some diabetes medications and oral contraceptives can cause weight gain and eventually lead to obesity.
7) Health conditions such as hypothyroidism, polycystic ovary syndrome and insulin resistance can also be the cause of obesity.
8) Obesity increases the risk of developing various health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease, High cholesterol level etc.
9) People with obesity are often discriminated against and are at risk of depression.
10) Although it is a serious health problem, obesity can be cured by following a healthy lifestyle.
11) Obesity is a condition in which too much fat is stored in the body.
12) This typically occurs when a person eats excessively and is not regularly involved in physical activity.
13) Obesity increases the likelihood of diseases such as diabetes, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.
14) Obesity is usually caused by regular intake of excessive food and lack of proper physical exercise.
15) It is also suspected to be a genetic problem.
16) This condition increases the likelihood of developing various health problems that require immediate attention.
17) It can also be caused by side effects of certain medications or psychological factors such as sadness, depression, nervousness, etc.
18) By following a healthy diet which is full of various micronutrients, obesity can be controlled.
19) It is important to have a healthy diet that includes fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, whole grains and by avoiding oily and sugary foods.
20) To overcome this problem, it is best to consult a doctor and take medicines along with intensive physical exercise.
Many people are suffering from obesity as in today’s world the life style of the people has totally changed. People doesn’t have time to think besides their office and work as the work pressure is very much and if they are doing any kind of desk job then certainly, they are becoming vulnerable to various diseases.
In order to avoid such type of complexities in their life, people are doing yoga, working out sessions in gyms, exercise etc for their fitness as well as for obtaining good physique.