‘Knowledge is power’ is a proverb which suggests that the real power doesn’t lies in the physical strength or any arms or ammunitions but rather in knowledge as knowledge is the ultimate power which shows the way to a person as how he can achieve physical and spiritual strength and also defend himself and his country.
It is a saying that “necessity is the mother of all inventions” but invention is impossible if we don’t have the knowledge of creating that thing which can fulfil our needs. Now a days, having knowledge is essential for every human being because this is the time of competition and only those people will succeed who have knowledge.
Ten Lines on Knowledge is Power in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on knowledge is power in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. After reding these lines, you will know that what knowledge is power means; who gave this proverb; what knowledge is power tries to signify; how knowledge helps us; knowledge is compared with which thing; what is the use of knowledge.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will also enhance your information on the topic ‘knowledge is power’; the information can be used in putting on your notice board under the topic ‘knowledge is power’ or can be used in the assembly discussions.
10 Lines on Knowledge is Power
1) ‘Knowledge is power’ is a proverb which means knowledge is the real power which stays with us throughout our life.
2) The proverb ‘knowledge is power’ was given by “Sir Francis Bacon”.
3) Knowledge is the true companion in all our good and bad times which come in our life.
4) Knowledge makes a person powerful and a true winner over all the conditions of life.
5) Knowledge is power means that if a person who has knowledge will be able to handle all the situations efficiently.
6) Illiteracy is considered as darkness whereas knowledge is considered as light which directs us on our path.
7) Knowledge is the strongest tool which gives power to people and after this no other power can defeat them.
8) Human beings are weaker than the animals but with the help of knowledge, they proved to be more powerful than animals.
9) Humans get the power from knowledge which makes them independent of the physical strength.
10) Knowledge gives the power to human as how to control the nature and then use to take benefits.
10 Lines and Sentences on Knowledge is Power
1) Knowledge power is the real power and it is more powerful than the physical strength.
2) The people with good power of knowledge can handle all the odds of their life.
3) Gaining the power of knowledge is a never-ending process; one can acquire it at any point of time.
4) Knowledge creates patience and self-confidence in a person for doing all the tasks of life.
5) By acquiring knowledge, we can bring a drastic change and revolution in the society and country.
6) Knowledge is the way to learn something which can be acquired by studying books, research and experience.
7) Knowledge is depended on the person who is interested in gaining knowledge for bringing a positive change in his life.
8) A person can get knowledge of anything by constant observation and experimentation.
9) Knowledge not only makes a person great, but also it makes a nation a world leader.
10) A knowledgeable population will try to make their nation great in all terms so that their nation could lead the world.
5 Lines on Knowledge is Power
1) Knowledge is the real power.
2) People can win any fight with knowledge.
3) Knowledge gives confidence.
4) Knowledge never fades away.
5) It gives the ability to rule the world.
20 Lines on Knowledge is Power
1) Knowledge is more powerful than any weapon on the earth.
2 Knowledge makes a person superior and powerful.
3) Knowledge can change people’s minds and opinions.
4) It gives us confidence and strength.
5) Knowledge is the key that can bring changes to society.
6) Knowledge remains with us every time, we need not carry it.
7) Knowledge is not restricted by any age.
8) Knowledge helps to achieve great heights in life.
9) A person's knowledge can't be decreased, it only increases.
10) Using knowledge for good deeds will always return fruitful results.
11) Knowledge gives you the power to fight all the difficult situations.
12) Knowledge is important for a nation’s development.
13) Knowledge can create and destroy life on earth.
14) Knowledge is crucial for eliminating ignorance of darkness.
15) Unlike physical entities, knowledge never diminishes.
16) Knowledge is the power that separates us from other living organisms.
17) Survival and flourishing in the world are made possible by knowledge.
18) Innovation and continuous improvement are enabled by knowledge.
19) Knowledge makes a person capable to defeat high physical strength.
20) To shape our personality and improve our behavior, knowledge is essential.
Knowledge gives us wisdom; it gives us the sight through which we become able to differentiate between the good and the bad. Knowledge gives different types of ways by which we create so many new things for our use.
But there is a dark side of knowledge also because when knowledge is acquired by a person, instead of doing good for the people and society, s/he tries to make fool and cheat people. Through knowledge human being can develop arms and weaponry which can destroy this world and those people try to bully others and rule on them.