Since the present era is the world of digitization and almost every individual owns a Smart Phone so the first thing that we prefer to do in or free time is watching some TV Series or movies. YouTube is a good platform to watch random videos but for watching a TV show, documentary or any other videos with multiple episodes in a systematic series, Netflix is the most preferred platform globally. Netflix comes with a huge collection of videos and shows that are enough to have a good time.
Ten Lines on Netflix
1) Netflix is a platform for the streaming documentaries, movies, and TV shows, etc.
2) It was founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph on 29th August 1997.
3) Netflix was actually started on 14th April 1998 as an online DVD rental and selling store.
4) After delivering its billionth DVD in February 2007, Netflix started ‘video on demand’ service through the Internet.
5) The market capital of Netflix crossed 100 billion by January 2018 and 129 billion by November 2019.
6) Netflix became the largest digital media and entertaining Company in the world in 2018.
7) Netflix consumes about 15% of global internet bandwidth.
8) The largest of the Netflix shares are held by Capital Group Companies, The Vanguard Group, and Blackrock.
9) Netflix services are paid and available in 3 tiers as Standard, high definition and 4K.
10) Netflix shares about 74% in the market of the United States.
The 2nd set of 10 lines on Netflix is prepared by us with some other useful information. The set is prepared with the facts about Netflix that were not discussed in the first set. We have created the set in very easy language so that the reader can take the benefit of the set without any hurdle. The set is full of important information and we hope that it will help the reader in clearing all the doubts regarding the topic.
1) Netflix is a popular video streaming platform in more than 190 countries.
2) The headquarters of Netflix is located at Los Gatos, California in the United States.
3) Netflix can be accessed through an internet browser, mobile phones, digital media players, Xbox one, etc.
4) The 4K services of Netflix can be used only from the devices which support 4K streaming.
5) Netflix started in the United States in 2007 while in India in 2016.
6) Netflix was ‘PETA’s Company of the Year’ in 2017 for promoting documentaries on animals.
7) In many countries, Netflix is the largest internet traffic, provider.
8) Netflix has a collection of over one million gigabyte titles in its library.
9) Blockbuster, an American company, tried to purchase Netflix in 2000 for $50 million but was refused.
10) Netflix has covered almost the whole world with 26 languages.
Netflix is one of the most popular platforms for streaming videos and web series and getting live shows right on the device. Netflix is the most preferred platform among women who miss their favorite shows just because of other works, they can easily access their desired show and episode anytime and anywhere. Undoubtedly Netflix is the most popular and very successful platform for online video streaming.