N.R. Narayan Murthy is a very popular business personality and two time Padma awards winner. Instead of talking more about him, I would like to bring you to the sets of 10 lines on N.R. Narayana Murthy below. You should read them because they have all about him that you should know.
Ten Lines on N.R. Narayana Murthy
Set – 1
1) N.R. Narayana Murthy is a famous Indian Industrialist and Businessman.
2) He had born on 20 August 1946 in the Karnataka state of India.
3) He graduated as an electrical engineer in the year 1967.
4) He earned Post-Graduate in 1969.
5) He started his career with IIM Ahmadabad as a research associate.
6) He founded Infosys in 1981 with the help of his friends.
7) On 11 October 2013, he became its Chairman Emeritus.
8) He married to Sudha Murthy on 10 February 1978.
9) He wrote several books, including ‘A Better India – A Better World’.
10) He received many Indian and other foreign awards and recognitions.
Set – 2
1) Nagavara Ramarao Narayana Murthy was the Board Director of the United Nations Foundation.
2) He earned his Master’s in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
3) His wife Sudha Murthy is an engineering teacher and a popular author in India.
4) Murthy has been a member of the advisory boards and councils of many educational and non-educational institutions.
5) He has been seen as active in raising voice against many social issues.
6) He has also been on the list of richest people in India.
7) He became famous after co-founding Infosys.
8) He earned Padma Shree and Padma Vibhushan by the government of India in 2000 and 2008 respectively.
9) He was the philanthropist of the year in 2013.
10) In 2003, he was the ‘Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year’.
After its establishment, Infosys came out to be a very successful brand under the leadership of N.R. Narayana Murthy. Murthy and his wife have always supported each other, and they are always seen in every philanthropic work. They have a son and a daughter. Infosys is still a top brand in India which was not possible without him.