Birla family has always been counted among the richest families in the world. The family has got respect as a royal family from the British era. One and important member of that family was Ghanshyam Das Birla. For making you aware of his life journey, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Ghanshyam Das Birla
Set – 1
1) Ghanshyam Das Birla was a businessman of India.
2) He was born on 10 April 1894 in the Jhunjhunu district of India.
3) His father Raja Baldevdas Birla was a successful businessman of his time.
4) He was one of the four siblings and the most successful among them.
5) He inherited his father’s business after his death.
6) He started Birla Jute Mills in Calcutta in 1918.
7) He started Hindustan Motors in 1940.
8) The Government of India awarded him with Padma Vibhushan in the year 1957.
9) In his life, he was much inspired by Mahatma Gandhi.
10) He took his last breath in the year 1983.
Set – 2
1) The family business of Ghanshyam Das Birla was started by his grandfather Shiva Narayan Birla.
2) Ghanshyam Das Birla had married two times, second after the death of his first wife.
3) In 1926, he became a member of the Central Legislative Assembly.
4) Because of his success, he had become the pioneer in the Indian businessmen and father of the industrial revolution in India.
5) He also showed his amazing skills in writing through his essays and lectures.
6) Some of his works are Diary KeKuchhPanne, Baapu, and Paths to Prosperity, etc.
7) There is a statue of G.D. Birla at Golders Green Crematorium and Mausoleum in London.
8) In his honour, the Indian Post had issued a stamp featuring him in the year 1984.
9) Apart from business, he was also involved in Indian Politics.
10) After his death, his business was transferred to his sons.
Ghanshyam Das Birla has always been the prominent businessman of India. His industries provided employment to many people in that era. Even after so many years of his death, he is considered among the top businessmen of India ever lived.