Have you ever heard the name of Michelangelo? He was one of the prominent personalities in the 15th century. We have created some sets of 10 lines on Michelangelo. You can find those sets below. They will help you in reading about him in brief. So, instead of wasting much time, let’s proceed to the sets now.
Ten Lines on Michelangelo
Set – 1
1) Michelangelo was a famous poet, writer, painter, and sculpture of Italy.
2) He had born in Florence on 6 March 1475.
3) He had an interest in painting since his childhood.
4) He started polishing his art of painting at the age of 13 under Ghirlandaio.
5) His Pieta, a sculpture made in 1497, became a masterpiece in the world.
6) In St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, he became an architect in 1546.
7) Most of the poetries were about love and romance.
8) He sculpted ‘The Madonna of the Stairs’ in 1490.
9) He died on 18 February 1564 in Rome.
10) His poems are adopted for many movies.
Set – 2
1) Michelangelo was notably known for sculpting, poetry, and painting.
2) His complete name was Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni.
3) He was the greatest artist of that time and also of all time.
4) Some of his important works are Moses, David, and Sistine Chapel Ceiling.
5) People used to call him the divine one.
6) His sculpture of Virgin Marry expressing grief over the death of Jesus Christ having him in her lap became the most popular and one of its kinds.
7) There was also news of the love-affair of Michelangelo.
8) His statue of a male nude called ‘Statue of David’ became very popular.
9) He was contemporary of Leonardo Da Vinci but younger to him.
10) Michelangelo was cremated at Florence.
Michelangelo surprised the entire world with his skill in painting and sculpting and also in poetry. He loved to eat and drink a lot. The above sets were created in very easy language, hoping to serve you the best. They will help you in your writings.