Sir Michael Faraday had shocked the entire world with his discoveries and inventions. His theories are still followed by the whole world. Here we have created some sets of 10 lines on Michael Faraday below. You can read them and gain much information about him. So let’s proceed right now.
Ten Lines on Michael Faraday
Set – 1
1) Michael Faraday was a great scientist of the 18th century.
2) He had born on 22 September 1791 in England.
3) Due to financial problem, he completed most of his education by self.
4) He was interested in reading books of science.
5) It was 12 June 1821 when he married Sarah Barnard.
6) At the age of 21, he joined the Royal Institute of Great Britain.
7) The list of his achievements starts with the discovery of Electromagnetic Rotation.
8) In 1825, he discovered Benzene while experimenting on illuminating gas.
9) His contribution to Electromagnetic Induction benefitted the entire world.
10) It was 25 August 1867 when he left the world in grief.
Set – 2
1) Michael Faraday had an interest in reading about electricity.
2) It was 1839 when Faraday had gone through a nervous breakdown.
3) While working in the Royal Institute of Great Britain, he got worldwide fame and recognition.
4) Faraday’s Law of Electrolysis in 1834 helped a lot in understanding the process of electrolysis.
5) It was Michael Faraday who had created the first electric generator.
6) He had established his laboratory in London which you can still visit today.
7) He had written many books of his theories also available today.
8) After his death, he was cremated at Westminster Abbey.
9) His memorial plaque is there near the memorial plaque of Sir Isaac Newton.
10) Many global institutes have started several awards on his name to pay him honour.
Obviously, it is not the first time you are hearing Michael Faraday’s name. You must have read his many theories and discoveries in your physics and chemistry books. He was an avid reader of these two subjects. His theories have helped in solving many problems related to physics, especially electromagnetic.