Marilyn Monroe was the most loved and admired personality of the American Film Industry. Why don't you read about her through some sets of 10 lines on Marilyn Monroe that we have prepared? You can find them below and read anytime because these sets are adaptive for the reader of all ages.
Ten Lines on Marilyn Monroe
Set – 1
1) The world knows Marilyn Monroe as a very famous model, singer, and actress from America.
2) She had born on 1 June 1926 in Los Angeles, California of the United States.
3) She completed her schooling from Emerson Junior High School and Van Nuys High School.
4) She started her career by working with an American Aviation company ‘Radioplane Company’.
5) She worked for the next few years as a successful model for advertisements and magazines.
6) As an actress, she initially got very small roles in the movie.
7) Some of her famous movies are the Misfits, Monkey Business, Love Happy, and Right Cross, etc.
8) She had married her first husband Jimmy Dougherty in 1954.
9) She died on 4 August 1962 in her hometown.
10) Her cause of death was drug overdose which the researchers say a suicide.
Set – 2
1) The real name of Marilyn Monroe was Norma Jeane Mortenson.
2) She had born in a very poor family.
3) She had been experiencing sex exploitation since her childhood.
4) She started her career as an actress with the name Marilyn Monroe.
5) She had married three times in her life.
6) Before her death, she appeared at the birthday party of American president John F. Kennedy to sing the birthday song.
7) She had won Golden Globe Award in 1960 for the movie ‘Some Like it Hot’.
8) During her career, the world knew her as a ‘Sex Symbol’.
9) She had spent some years of her life working in an ammunition factory.
10) It is still not clear who Marilyn’s father was.
Set – 3
1) Marilyn Monroe was a famous American celebrity.
2) Norma Jeane Mortenson was her original name.
3) She was born in Los Angeles in the U.S. on 1st June 1926.
4) The 'blonde bombshell' roles in comedies were her famous acts.
5) She was stated as a sex symbol of the 1950s.
6) She was the highest-paid actress for her initial ten years.
7) Her movies were very successful and crossed $200 million.
8) She lived in safe houses and orphanages during her childhood.
9) Marilyn Monroe was married at the age of 16 years.
10) She started her carrier after she met with a photographer from First Motion Picture Unit.
Set – 4
1) Marilyn Monroe was a heartthrob of Hollywood in the 1950s.
2) Her real birth name was Norma Jeane Mortenson.
3) She changed her name to Marilyn Munroe after she became an actress.
4) She spent her childhood in very critical conditions.
5) She left her schooling at the age of 15 years.
6) She started her carrier by becoming a model.
7) She was active in Hollywood from 1945-1962.
8) Her journey of life ended on 4th August in 1962.
9) Suicide by an overdose of Barbiturate was assumed to be the cause of her death.
10) Marilyn Munroe is still an inspiration for pop culture.
Though Marilyn Monroe achieved much fame and success, there was not a bit of peace in her life. She got all the worldly amenities but not a happy life. If we put all these things aside, we see that she got the career she had aspired in her childhood. She made her dream come true through her hard work and dedication.