There have been many evil practices in the world and also in India. One that I recall at the moment is ‘Child Marriage’. It is a very hot topic which must be discussed. Some sets of 10 lines on Child Marriage below will help you with all your doubts and queries regarding the topic. Why don’t you read them right now?
Ten Lines on Child Marriage
1) Child Marriage is related to the marriage of children.
2) Most of its practices occurred in the ancient civilizations.
3) It was a very important and sacred ritual in those days.
4) It had no minimum change of children to be married.
5) Factors like poverty, dowry, and illiteracy, religious, cultural and family pressure were strong causes for child marriage then.
6) Almost every continent was cursed with the tradition of child marriage.
7) Child marriage became illegal in India after 1929.
8) The Indian government has fixed the minimum age of 18 for girls and 21 for boys for their marriage.
9) The world has got to know now that child marriage is not good for the couple and also the society.
10) Child marriage has almost disappeared from the world.
1) Child Marriage is related to marrying two children at a very young age.
2) It was mostly found in ancient times and almost every community and religion.
3) Child Marriage was never beneficial for society from any perspective.
4) The girl was physically and mentally not ready to bear the responsibility of a wife in child marriage.
5) Also, the boy was physically and financially not strong.
6) Child Marriage was like destroying the childhood of two children.
7) Under child marriage, most of the girls were treated with domestic violence.
8) The Sarda Act of 1929 made child marriage an illegal practice.
9) Child marriage increased female crimes, damaged their health, and also caused death.
10) Many great personalities like Raja Ram Mohan Roy had spoken against this sin.
The international and also the Indian government have made many laws against Child Marriage to eradicate it from society. Education has also brought a major change in society. People have changed their mindset now. Child Marriage has almost ended from society, and we expect it to be completely ended in the future.