Manika Batra is one of the most notable personalities in India and also in abroad. Manika was fond of playing Table Tennis at a very early age. Manika’s father is not physically healthy but Manika says that he has supported her in every circumstance and her father is the actual motivation for her. Manika is a very beautiful player and this is the reason why she had got many modelling offers too but Manika was determined about her goal and she focuses on Table Tennis leaving other things behind.
Ten Lines on Manika Batra
1) Manika Batra is a very excellent Indian Table Tennis Player (Female).
2) Manika was born on 15th June 1995 in New Delhi, the capital of India.
3) Manika was coached by Sandeep Gupta who was coaching in Hans Raj Model School.
4) Manika got the chance to play for India for the first time in 2008 when she was only 13 years old.
5) In Chile Open under 21 in 2011, Manika Batra won a Silver Medal.
6) She won 3 medals in Common Wealth Table Tennis Championship in 2015.
7) In 2016 South Asian Games, Manika won 3 gold medals in double, mixed double and women’s team each.
8) Manika again won a gold medal in the 2018 Common Wealth Games.
9) She was conferred with Arjun Award in the year 2018.
10) Manika says Indian cricket player Sachin Tendulkar is an idol for her.
Here is the second set of 10 lines on Manika Batra is provided for the reader with some other important events of her life. The information provided in the set will prove to be helpful for the reader and he will also be aware of her achievements and records. The language of the set is kept easy so the reader will not face any difficulty in reading the provided set.
1) Manika is famous as the shake-hand grip Indian Table Tennis player.
2) Manika Batra is one of the 2 daughters and one son of her parents.
3) Manika left her graduation in the first year just to choose Table Tennis as her career
4) Manika started playing Table Tennis at the age of 5.
5) ‘Femina’ also featured Manika on its cover in 2018.
6) She was also featured in the 2018 edition of the famous ‘Vogue’ magazine.
7) Manika Batra is the first Indian to win the Breakthrough Star Award.
8) Manika got many offers of modelling in her childhood but she turned down them choosing only Table Tennis.
9) Manika says Alia Bhatt is her favourite Bollywood actress.
10) Manika Batra is the first ranked female Table Tennis player in India.
When selected Table Tennis as her goal than her siblings who helped her in learning the basics of it which is really a very didactic thing. Manika was very dedicated and passionate about her goal and that is what made her live her dream. Someone may be the role model for Manika but now she has become the role model for the youth of the nation.
Manika’s career has not stopped despite it is just the starting. She is only 24 years old now and there is still a lot yet to come. We have to witness her victorious fly in the sky for many years.