All living beings are the creation of God. They are same in some in some things like they take birth, eat to survive, give birth to other living beings and die after a certain time. Among all these living beings, the human is the most distinguished one with its some unique properties. Laughter is the first thing that differentiates between human and other living beings. Let’s have some valuable information about laughter through the sets of 10 lines we have provided below.
Ten Lines on Laughter is the Best Medicine in English
Some well worded sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Laughter is the Best Medicine for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are given below to help them in their study , exams and school assignments. Just go through these lines and select the one of your choice:
10 Lines on Laughter is the Best Medicine
1) Laughter is an important part of our life.
2) It normalizes blood pressure and reduces stress.
3) It helps us in boosting immunity which in turn increases our resistance towards diseases.
4) It boosts our mood and hence makes us emotionally strong enough to face challenges.
5) As a child, we used to laugh a lot in a day, but as we grow up, life become more serious that results in stress, pressure and responsibilities.
6) Laughter helps us in controlling our emotions, thus add years to our life by finding great happiness.
7) It relaxes our whole body resulting in releasing tension and calming our mind.
8) It improves the function of blood vessels and enhance the blood flow, so the heart gets safeguarded from cardiovascular problems.
9) Laughter burns calories and helps us to keep fit, slim and energetic.
10) Those who laugh more, they live more as compared to those who laugh very less, thus increasing our longevity.
10 Lines and Sentences on Laughter is the Best Medicine
1) Laughter brings joy and zest in our life, and life looks more beautiful to us.
2) It is good buster of anxiety and stress and releases tension from our mind.
3) Laughing improves our mood by which we can do our day to day activities happily.
4) Laughter is the ultimate weapon to resolve conflicts and tensions by creating a happy atmosphere in any relationship.
5) Now a day, we can see special laughter sessions, being organised by the people, in which they raise their hands and laugh openly.
6) We must make humour a priority in our life by reading funny books, watching comedy movies and sharing jokes with others.
7) We should know the difference between fun and mockery; we should avoid mocking others as it will make them sad.
8) People with a good sense of humour have a good number of friends.
9) World Laughter Day comes on the first Sunday of May every year to spread the health benefits of laughter and build global brotherhood through laughter.
10) One can achieve laughter in many ways which let you laugh along with others.
5 Lines on Laughter is the Best Medicine
1) Laughter reduces stress.
2) It maintains blood pressure.
3) It relaxes our body.
4) It boosts immunity.
5) It also burns calories.
20 Lines on Laughter is the Best Medicine
1) Laughter is the physical, psychological and rhythmic response of human for some humorous thing.
2) Laughter is the best medicine because it can cure almost all psychological diseases.
3) Laughter is a good exercise and can help maintain our health and appearance.
4) 15 minutes of solid laughter can help you in burning 40 calories.
5) The ‘Gelotology’ is the study of laughter and its effect on our body.
6) Watching someone laughing hard can also make you laugh without any reason.
7) Laughing is good for reducing any physical or mental pain and infections.
8) Overweight people can reduce their weight by laughing regularly.
9) Laughter can make you dear of all people around you.
10) No one can teach you how to laugh as it is natural and comes by birth.
11) Laughter is independent of language one speaks and is common for all.
12) Laughter levels down the stress in our mind making us feel relaxed.
13) A burst of false laughter can never replace a burst of true laughter.
14) Laughter causes the strengthening of muscles of the face, stomach and also diaphragm.
15) People who laugh enough look attractive to the other people around them.
16) Laughing is good medicine to improve your mental health and memory.
17) The risk of heart diseases can reduce by the effect of laughter.
18) Laughter is the best medicine to soothe someone’s anger.
19) Laughter is good for forming a strong bond with people you laugh together.
20) Laugher reduces one’s negativity and fills him with huge positivity.
We can say that laughter is the best medicine given by God to us and that also free of cost. It takes nothing to laugh but gives us several benefits such as physical and mental health. It also creates a congenial atmosphere for us to work and live and helps us to face the challenges of life in a better way. Laughter heals the suffering and sorrows of life by making us fit and energetic.