Jeff Bezos has been a very popular personality and a very influential American industrialist. His worth reading his biography and life struggle. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Jeff Bezos below. You must read them as they will inspire you.
Ten Lines on Jeff Bezos
Set – 1
1) Jeff Bezos is an American businessman and an industrialist.
2) It was 12 January 1964 when he had born in Albuquerque of New Mexico, United States.
3) He completed his graduation in 1986 from the Princeton University.
4) From 1990 to 1994, he worked with D. E. Shaw & Co.
5) He founded Amazon on 5 July 1994 as an online book store.
6) He married to MacKenzie Scott Bezosin the year 1993.
7) He founded Blue Origin in the year 2000.
8) He is currently the CEO and president of Amazon.
9) He came in the list of global millionaires in 1997.
10) He received many awards and recognitions starting from ‘Person of the Year’ by Time’s Magazine in 1999.
Set – 2
1) Jeff Bezos has constantly been the richest person in the world for many years.
2) He was also a Media proprietor, Investor, and Computer engineer.
3) He had a creative mind since his childhood.
4) He had founded Amazon with another name Cadabra.
5) His maternal grandfather Lawrence Preston Gise Bezos had taught him business skills and self-reliance.
6) He had also worked at McDonald when he was only 16 years old.
7) His wife is an American novelist and philanthropist.
8) His ‘Amazon Kindle’ has gained huge popularity among the kids.
9) According to the Fortune in 2012, he was the ‘Person of the Year’.
10) His current net worth is 14,050 crores USD.
Jeff Bezos has been listed among the world's richest people several times. He has received many global awards and recognitions and fame as well. Jeff is still a very successful businessman and also takes part in various philanthropic works. We hope that the above sets about him would have inspired you a lot.