Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Bezos was born on 12th January, 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and raised in Houston, Texas. He is the founder, chairman, CEO, and president of Amazon.com, Inc.
He attended Miami Palmetto Senior High School and obtained his degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Princeton University. He worked on Wall Street in a variety of related fields from 1986 to early 1994.
He established Amazon in late 1994 on a cross-country road trip from New York City to Seattle. The company started its business as an online bookstore and gradually expanded to sell more variety of products and offering services. It is currently the world's largest online sales company, the largest internet company by revenue, as well as the world's largest provider of Artificial Intelligence assistance.
Ten Lines on Jeff Bezos in English
Through the given lines, we have provided here about the life of a renowned businessman Jeffrey Preston Bezos.
We have discussed here about his childhood, education, works and achievements.
We will know that how he founded Amazon Inc. and how this company has become important to its users and what are his future plans.
Expecting your valuable suggestions to enhance it more I hope you will enjoy these special facts:
10 Lines on Jeff Bezos – Set 1
1) In his childhood, Bezos had developed a hovercraft from a vacuum cleaner and an aluminum-foil covered umbrella for a solar-cooking experiment.
2) Lawrence Preston Gise was his maternal grandfather, who was a retired regional director of the United States Atomic Energy Commission in Albuquerque and lived in Texas where Jeff visited regularly to spend his summers from the age of four to 16.
3) Bezos learnt business skills and self-reliance from his maternal grandfather Lawrence Preston Gise spending summers with him in Texas.
4) At the age of 16, he worked at McDonald’s that helped him to learn how to work under pressure and learnt many things about customer service and care.
5) He established Amazon in late 1994 and began an online book store; later on it started dealing in other ecommerce products and services.
6) Bezos has a deep desire in space travel and the development of human life in the solar system.
7) In September 2000, Bezos founded Blue Origin, a human space flight startup company, to fulfill his dreams.
8) On August 5, 2013, Bezos purchased The Washington Post for $250 million in cash.
9) He invested more than $250,000 in Google and became one of the top shareholders in the year 1998.
10) He was luckily escaped from the helicopter crash near West Texas in March 2003 with only minor injuries.
In the following ten lines we are giving you the facts about the founder of Amazon. These special points will give the detail about the life of Jeff Bezos. We will also discuss through these facts that how he overcame from the hindrances and made his life prosperous. These lines will prove important for students to complete the stipulated tasks of their teachers and school. These lines can be used as a resource in writing long texts too. I’m hoping that you will enjoy these facts:
10 Lines on Jeff Bezos – Set 2
1) Jeffrey Preston Bezos is the founder, CEO, and president of Amazon.com, Inc.
2) He founded Amazon in late 1994 on a cross-country road trip from New York City to Seattle.
3) Bezos also founded "Blue Origin" in 2000, an aerospace manufacturer and sub-orbital spaceflight Services Company.
4) Bezos is counted as the world's richest person when his estimated net worth increased over $90 billion.
5) He was married with MacKenzie, an American novelist and philanthropist, in 1993 and due to some reason they divorced recently in 2019.
6) Within two months of its foundation, Amazon popularity spread over in 45 foreign countries and all across America.
7) In 2004, Bezos founded an aerospace company named “Blue Origin” that manages space tour on payment basis.
8) Blue Origin owns a 26-acre research campus just outside Seattle, and a private rocket launching facility in West Texas.
9) Bezos is known for his double-personality that turns him from a kind person into a rough executive.
10) Amazon is also indulged into transformation in technology development by introducing a series for e-readers "The Amazon Kindle" in 2007.
Jeff Bezos is commonly known as the CEO of Amazon and the second richest man of the world. Jeff is apparently recognized as one of the most successful businessmen. Donald Trump invited him to join Defense Innovation Advisory Board, which he had denied. Trump attacked several times on Bezos via Twitter but Bezos made it a fun and said to send Trump in the outer space using his rocket.