Obviously, you must have heard the name of the CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg. You should also have highlights of his life-journey. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Mark Zuckerberg. You can find them below and read to have plenty of information in a very short time.
Ten Lines on Mark Zuckerberg
Set – 1
1) Mark Zuckerberg is a computer scientist and entrepreneur from America.
2) He had born on 14 May 1984 at White Plains in New York, United States.
3) Mathematics and Science were his favourite subjects in childhood.
4) He was a computer prodigy since his childhood.
5) Mark launched Facebook on 4 February 2004.
6) After founding Facebook, he worked as its CEO.
7) In August of 2013, he launched ‘Internet.org’ to connect the entire world with the internet.
8) He married his college friend Priscilla Chan on 29 May 2012.
9) Zuckerberg and his wife together donate for various social causes.
10) The net worth of Mark is currently $98 billion.
Set – 2
1) Mark Zuckerberg is famous for cofounding famous social networking site ‘Facebook’.
2) He had started computer education from his school days.
3) Apart from a computer entrepreneur, Mark is also a philanthropist.
4) He is also a member of ‘Giving Pledge’.
5) In 2010 and 2013, he became the ‘Time Person of the Year’.
6) It is said that at the age of playing with toys, he used to do computer programming.
7) His biopic ‘The Social Network’ won many global awards.
8) Mark Zuckerberg’s account on Facebook has the facility that no one can block it.
9) Mark is color-blind, so the Facebook logo is made in blue.
10) Zuckerberg is constantly among the richest person in the world.
At a very young age, Mark Zuckerberg has achieved much success and fame around the world. It could have become possible because of his hard-work, struggle, and interest in the field from his childhood. All these are enough to inspire us.