Sports play a very important role in today’s world. Many sportspersons involved in different sports and athletics are doing their best and making India proud all over the world. The hard work of sportspersons and the facilities and encouragement of related organizations have played an equal role in reaching India to the heights of success. A player cannot be a good player if he is not provided with good facilities in which a good playground or space plays the most important role.
Ten Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
1) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium is a 60,000 capacity stadium located at New Delhi in India.
2) It was constructed by the Government of India in 1982 and opened in 1983.
3) Its sitting capacity of the stadium makes it the 4th largest stadium of India.
4) The stadium got its first renovation by the Government of India in the year 2010.
5) The stadium was to be renovated for the ‘2010 Commonwealth Games’.
6) The stadium was redesigned by the ‘Gerkan, Marg and Partners’ and ‘Schlaich Bergermann & Partner’.
7) The stadium was used for the ‘2011 South Asian Football Federation Cup’.
8) The stadium is equipped with stairs, lifts, and escalators for VIPs and VVIPs.
9) The stadium provides Air-Conditioned facilities for important persons.
10) Both its architectural and structural designs make it unique and different from others.
Another set of 10 lines on Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium is provided below. The set is very useful and brings some additional important information on the topic. The reader can add a few or all of these few points in his/her essay or speeches and make them more explanatory. The set is a combination of some very useful information and we hope that it will serve you the best.
1) The Stadium is named after the first prime minister of India Late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
2) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium is the most expensive stadium in India as well as in South Asia.
3) The stadium was constructed with the purpose to host the 1982 Asian Games.
4) The ‘1989 Asian Championships in Athletics’ was also held in the stadium.
5) From the 27th of July 2010, the stadium is completely opened for the general public.
6) The stadium provides the facility for Football, Athletics, Weightlifting, badminton, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, and Fitness Centre, etc.
7) The stadium suits the best to use at the concert.
8) The unique membrane roof of the stadium can shelter the 60,000 audiences.
9) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium is a multipurpose stadium being host to many international events.
10) The stadium had a capacity of 78000 audiences which was decreased to 60000 after renovation.
One can clearly see that ‘Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium’ is not an ordinary stadium. Its unique structure and various facilities make it different from other sports stadiums in India and also from many other International Sports Stadiums. The stadium was built for many purposes that it is actually serving so in our opinion, it will not be wrong that the ‘Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium’ is not less than pride of India which the whole world will remember forever.