Among the seaports in India, Jawaharlal Nehru Port is the prime. Its services and achievements are worth to be read. Here we have creates some sets of 10 lines on Jawaharlal Nehru Port and brought for you below. You should read them, and I am sure that you will come to know a lot about JNPT.
Ten Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru Port
Set – 1
1) The Jawaharlal Nehru Port is a container port in India.
2) It is located at Navi Mumbai in Maharashtra, India.
3) It is an Arabian Sea-based port.
4) Jawaharlal Nehru Port is abbreviated as JNPT.
5) A Jawaharlal Nehru Trust has the responsibility of operating JNPT.
6) It is equipped with the best machines and technologies in India.
7) It manages about half of the sea-trade in India.
8) JNPT handles both imports as well as export.
9) Some products to be exported from JNPT are meat, cotton cloths, chemicals, and medicines, etc.
10) Some importing products are electrical equipment, machines, medicines, chemicals, and plastics, etc.
Set – 2
1) The Jawaharlal Nehru Port is more popular as ‘Nhava Sheva’.
2) It was 26 May 1989 since when the Nhava Sheva Port is working for the Government of India.
3) Among the container handlings ports in India, JNPT is the largest.
4) Not only India, but JNPT is one of the major ports all over the world.
5) There are currently 18 employees in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
6) The JNPT has the record of handling five million units of 20 foot each at the same time.
7) There are five container terminals at JNPT.
8) Because of the risky job at the port, the JNPT ensures the safety and security of its workers and employees.
9 JNPT also provides the security of cargo as well as the item.
10) It is one of the very important ports in Asia as also.
With technological advancement, the Jawaharlal Nehru port has provided one of the major services to the government of India. The port has made India kept ahead in the field of trade via sea route. Though is it is not very old, JNPT has experienced rapid growth in very little time.