Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) or Jan Dhan Yojana is a flagship scheme announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for making India financially sound and strong. Under this scheme, every people including poor will also have their own bank accounts in which they can keep their money.
It was also started in order to promote tendency of savings among the poor people. Also, disbursement of money will be done into the accounts of beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer as it will help to fight corruption and will make the economic condition of poor as well as of nation strong. Jan Dhan Yojana is proved to be a benchmark in the financial health of the Indian economy as it has boosted the savings of the people and has connected everyone with bank.
Ten Lines on Jan Dhan Yojana in English
We have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Jan Dhan Yojana in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. After reading these lines you will know that which age group does PMJDY covers, when Jan Dhan Yojana was started, what is the aim of Jan Dhan Yojana, how many bank accounts were opened on first day under PMJDY, how may bank accounts have been opened up to now, what slogan does prime minister gave, what are the criticisms of Jan Dhan Yojana etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. These lines will also help you while writing essay on Jan Dhan Yojana, article on Jan Dhan Yojana, few lines on Jan Dhan Yojana for the students of every class etc.
10 Lines on Jan Dhan Yojana
1) ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana’ (PMJDY) is a financial inclusion programme which is applicable for 18 to 65 years of age group.
2) Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on 28th August 2014 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3) Jan Dhan Yojana aims to provide easy access to every kind of financial services like opening zero balance account, insurance cover etc.
4) Financial transactions, credit facility and pensions will be transferred online to the bank accounts of the poor people.
5) According to a report, around 1.5 crore bank accounts were opened on very first day.
6) By 27th June 2018 up to 318 million bank accounts were open with the deposit of 792 billion rupees.
7) For Jan Dhan Yojana, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave the slogan “Mera Khata Bhagya Vidhata” i.e. my account brings me good fortune.
8) The scheme also got some criticisms as very few people were covered under the insurance package announced by the government.
9) Some people say that it was only a populist scheme which increased the burden of banks and other financial institutions.
10) Jan Dhan scheme is seen as a boon to the poor population as now they can get the benefits directly in their accounts.
10 Lines and Sentences on Jan Dhan Yojana
1) Jan Dhan Yojana is an ambitious scheme which was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 28th August 2014.
2) Jan Dhan Yojana was launched with the aim of opening of bank accounts of every family of India.
3) Jan Dhan Yojana targeted to open two bank accounts in 7.5 crore targeted households up to August 2018.
4) The scheme created a world record with enhancing the economy of India where everybody will receive the benefit from the government equally.
5) Jan Dhan Yojana provided the facility of basic bank accounts with ATM debit cards and a certain amount of insurance coverage.
6) Other facilities in Jan Dhan bank accounts are credit facility of 5000 Rs and “Rupay” debit card with insurance cover of 1 lakh rupees.
7) Jan Dhan Yojana proved to be beneficial where every family will have its own bank account.
8) Experts say that Jan Dhan Yojana is beneficial as it has brought poor population into the banking stream where they can safely keep their savings.
9) Jan Dhan Yojana scheme provided the facility of a zero balance savings account so it is not necessary to maintain minimum balance in the account.
10) By doing direct money transfer in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries of different schemes, it will also help reducing corruption.
5 Lines on Jan Dhan Yojana
1) It is a financial inclusion program.
2) It is applicable for people aged 18 to 65.
3) The program was initiated by PM Narendra Modi.
4) On 28 August 2014, this program was launched.
5) It promotes easy access to many financial services.
20 Lines on Jan Dhan Yojana
1) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on 28th August 2014.
2) This scheme includes people of age group from 18 to 65 in India.
3) This scheme works on connecting people from Indian financial services.
4) Jan Dhan Yojana provided people to open their bank account with zero balance.
5) The Jan Dhan Yojana had a slogan as “Mera Khata Bhagya Vidhata” given by the Prime Minister.
6) This scheme set a world record by improving the economic conditions of India.
7) This scheme successfully connected the poor population of India with banking services.
8) Debit Cards were also issued to the accounts opened through this Scheme.
9) Transaction through bank accounts helped reducing black money from the economy.
10) Jan Dhan Yojana really makes its name worthwhile by its facilities especially for poor.
11) Jan Dhan Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
12) The scheme and its benefits were earlier announced by the Prime Minister of India on 15th August 2014.
13) Jan Dhan Yojana let the poor of India easily access all banking and financial facilities.
14) Reports say that it created a record by opening 1.5 crore bank account on the first day of the scheme.
15) The Jan Dhan Yojana also carried the facility of Debit Card and Insurance coverage with opening Bank account.
16) The best part of this scheme was that with more than 50% bank accounts of women, it connected women of India with banking system.
17) This scheme was also criticised by some people and by the opposition party.
18) Opposition said that this scheme will put some extra burden on the banking staffs.
19) This Scheme brought poor and backward people to forward and connect themselves to the modern India.
20) Jan Dhan Yojana actually proved to be a boon for the economy of India and for the people.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a great scheme which was brought by government of India with a good intention so that those people who have never seen a bank during their whole lifetime will have the access to the banks facilities. Not only this scheme will give the facility of zero balance savings but it will also give ATM debit card, insurance cover etc.
This is a remarkable step towards financial inclusion as it will promote saving of money in banks. Since Jan Dhan Yojana is AADHAR card linked, the real beneficiary will have all the facilities of this scheme avoiding all the intermediaries in between.