Harry Potter and its seven series are favourite of almost everyone. The series has entertained people through a long journey. Reading about the journey of the writer is more interesting. You can read it through some sets of 10 lines below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on J.K. Rowling
Set – 1
1) J.K. Rowling is a popular writer and producer of film and TV industry in England.
2) She became globally popular after writing the series of ‘Harry Potter’.
3) She had born in England on 31 July 1965.
4) She attained graduation in 1986.
5) She married Jorge Arantes on 16 October 1992 and divorced in December 1993.
6) In June 1997, her first book ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone’ was published.
7) Again in July 1998, she published its next series ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’.
8) She wrote a total of 7 books of the Harry Potter series.
9) She again married to Neil Murray on 26 December 2001.
10) She actively contributes to public welfare, especially for children.
Set – 2
1) J.K. Rowling’s name is Joanne Rowling.
2) She is among the few top writers in England known all around the world for her works.
3) Warner Bros. showed its interest in making a film on her Harry Potter series in 1998.
4) The movie series was acclaimed worldwide and got many prestigious awards.
5) In the year 2004, she became the first billionaire just by writing.
6) Some notable writings of J.K. Rowling are The Casual Vacancy, The Cuckoo’s Calling, Lethal White, and The Silkworm, etc.
7) After the separation from her first husband, she was living with her daughter alone.
8) J.K. Rowling has got many awards and recognitions for her works.
9) In 2001, she received the ‘Order of the British Empire’.
10) She says the unpopularity of female writers in those days made her write her name J.K. Rowling instead of her complete name.
Writing Harry Potter Series was a brilliant idea of J.K. Rowling. After its publication, she got much fame and also became a billionaire. She is an open-minded personality. In an interview, she said that her life after divorce with her first husband was like a motivation for writing. She is surely optimistic.