International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is celebrated on 4th June every year in order to raise awareness among people about the rising violence against children in society. The violence against children highly hampers the growth of a progressing nation. The day is observed by the organizations like the UN to combat the physical, mental and emotional abuses faced by children around the world.
Campaigners around the globe utilize the occasion to raise their voices against the various forms of violence faced by children globally.
Ten Lines on International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
1) The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is celebrated every year on 4th June.
2) The program celebration aims to highlight the pain suffered by children through mental, physical, and emotional abuse across the world.
3) The day also pays tribute to the victims of the 1982 Lebanon War where mostly Lebanese and Palestinian children suffered at the hands of Israel.
4) The annual celebration aims to prevent the harassment and victimization of children globally.
5) The day commemorates the lives sacrificed by people to the fight for children’s rights in war nations.
6) It is celebrated by organizing public speeches, talk shows, and debates.
7) The day is observed with an aim to achieve the goal of zero violence against children by 2030.
8) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression celebration enhances awareness of society towards the wellbeing of children.
9) It also promotes humanitarian law to prevent violations of children’s rights.
10) The day is celebrated to prevent violations of children’s rights through awareness campaigns.
1) Every year 4th of June is observed as the International Day of Innocent Children victims of Aggression.
2) The day states about different types of violence happening against children.
3) Many innocent children in the world become victims of physical, mental, and emotional abuse.
4) This day makes us aware to prevent children from becoming the victims of these issues.
5) The growth and development of children are greatly affected due to this serious issue.
6) Every child must be brought up with great affection and care.
7) Children must be taught to differentiate between right and wrong.
8) This will save them from any type of exploitation or abuse.
9) Different organizations and groups across the world work for making people aware of this issue.
10) The effort of every individual is required to get rid of this issue.
1) The entire world celebrates International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression on the 4th of June.
2) It makes people know about the pain of children facing violence.
3) The celebration of the day is aimed to improve the condition of such children in the nation.
4) The acts of violence against Lebanese and Palestinian children were the reason for the initiation of this day.
5) The concept of celebrating this day came into existence on 19th August 1982.
6) The celebration of this day for the first time took place on 4th June 2011.
7) United Nation had taken the pledge on this day to protect the rights of the children.
8) The guidance for this work to United Nations is provided by the Convention on the rights of the child.
9) The educational institutions organize several programs on this day for making people aware of ways of child exploitation.
10) Seminars and important talks are organized everywhere in the world to educate people about this issue.
1) The goal of celebrating the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is to create an environment of peace, freedom, and justice for children in society.
2) Many countries organize rallies, film screenings, concerts, panel discussions and seminars to celebrate the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression.
3) The observance of the day helps in providing relief to 250 million children living in areas affected by conflict and violence.
4) UN first established the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression observance in general assembly meeting in the year 1982.
5) It provides an opportunity for an individual to create a fair and equitable society.
6) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression helps to inspire compassion among the people towards children around the world.
7) The government in cooperation with NGOs should promote the policies for combating all types of violence against children.
8) The nations around the world launch new initiatives and frame laws in coordination with the UN to eliminate and curb violence against children.
9) The offices, schools, college institutes conduct programs to educate people about various types of violence faced by children in society.
10) The day affirms the commitment of millions of people around the world who are working for the rights of children.
The children of poor, under developing and conflict-affected nations around the world are of greater risk of facing the violence. Children are the future of our nation. The violence of any form against the children disrupts the sustainable growth of the society as well as the nation. As an individual, we can take a lot of initiatives for eliminating the violence against children from society.
We should take part in government campaigns against child abuse, try to garner the support of leaders and influential people in the society for children’s rights, can collect and raise the funds for children who are victims of abuse and violence.