Family in simple words refers to the group of people who are in a universal relationship with each other like parents and their children, spouses, uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, grandparents, etc. A nuclear family comprises only parents and children. Family is the oldest and the most fundamental social institution of our human civilization. We take birth on planet earth and learn our first interaction with the world through the family.
Ten Lines on Importance of Family in English
1) Family is the primary source of learning.
2) Family provides enormous positive energy and can make you conquer many things.
3) A family gives us stability in various ways.
4) A family makes us responsible for our duty.
5) A family includes Grandparents, mother, father brother, sister, uncle, aunty and cousins.
6) There are two kinds of the family nuclear family and joint family.
7) Whenever we are in a problem of any kind, the family becomes a helping hand for us.
8) The Family welcomes us with a very warm hug and love whenever we needed.
9) Family is a security panel for us that helps us from outside influencers.
10) Family is the canvas through which we paint our world.
1) Family introduces you to the new world when you arrive on earth.
2) Family helps us in our various developments like mental, social, physical, and emotional.
3) The Family is the one who demands less and gives us more as possible.
4) Family accepts us in all possible conditions whether good or bad.
5) Family brings out our personality more effectively.
6) Family is the backbone of one’s life that is the main supporting system of our body.
7) We cannot deny that family is the one who supports us financially also until we get a job.
8) We get recognition and name in society because of a family.
9) Every other member of the family has its own importance and value.
10) Family gives you wings to fly high in the sky to achieve your goal.
1) Family refers to the units in a society comprising of a group of parents and their children.
2) Extended family member includes members who share the same ancestor example uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, etc.
3) Family introduces us to the world where we learn important social skills from our parents.
4) It makes us feel secure and comfortable in our daily life.
5) Family means we have someone to bank upon who shares our problems in life.
6) It is a social institution that helps in socialization and reproduction.
7) Family helps in shaping the future and career of the children.
8) It teaches us the values of love, character, confidence, and honesty.
9) It is the very foundation of society and civilization.
10) Family fulfills our emotional needs in life and acts as a support system in case of challenging times.
1) In the social world without a family an individual’s identity is never complete.
2) Family takes special care of children, elderly and ill people.
3) Family helps in maintaining stability and peace in society.
4) Family strengthens relationships through love and loyalty.
5) Family helps in the decision-making process through inculcating values that can easily differentiate between right and wrong.
6) Family saves us from external bad influences and anti-social elements in society.
7) Joint family teaches us the importance of unity and commitment in life.
8) It teaches us about the customs, traditions, and culture of society.
9) Family helps in fighting odd times and removes loneliness from life.
10) Family helps us in improving our personality as it teaches us to become responsible people with growing age.
Families whether nuclear or joint they play a crucial role in our life. Without a family, we won’t be leading a satisfying life as there won’t be anyone with whom we can share our success and failure. A family gives us the strength we need during our difficult times and enjoys the achievements or successes with us.
However, in modern times because of western culture people are no longer giving quality time to their families and loved ones. The socio-economic environment has changed drastically and due to work pressure, people are spending more time in the office which is not proving to be good for the health and mind. We should have a proper work-life balance in order to spend quality time with our family.