There are over 4000 religions in the world. Hinduism is one and an important one of them. It is time to read some interesting facts about Hinduism through sets of 10 lines below. Through these points, we have tried to put some most important information. You should check all of them to grow your knowledge.
Ten Lines on Hinduism
Set - 1
1) Hinduism is one of the important religions in the world, probably the oldest one.
2) Its origin dates back to about 4000 years approximately.
3) The holiest scriptures of Hinduism are 'Vedas' as Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda, and Atharvaveda.
4) The two important epics of Hinduism are Ramayana and Mahabharata.
5) In Hinduism, people worship about 33 crore gods and goddesses.
6) Even they worship rivers, mountains, lands, animals, birds, and trees and give them their due respect.
7) The five most important Gods in Hinduism are the Sun, Vishnu, Shiva, Shakti, and Ganesh.
8) The worship of an idol has its major significance in Hinduism.
9) Usually, Hinduism contains the most number of festivals in a year than any other religion in the world.
10) ‘Bhagavad Gita’ is considered to be the most sacred scripture in Hinduism.
Set - 2
1) Many people believe that Hinduism had arisen more than 12000 years ago.
2) There have been excavated a Shiva idol which dates back to 28450 years, marking the origin of Hinduism.
3) Hinduism is the largest and the most important religion in India.
4) Hindu Religion is also famous as 'SanatanDharm' in the world.
5) The religion doesn't force you to worship God as you can also be an Atheist Hindu.
6) The followers of Hinduism are called Hindu.
7) Upanishads are also an important scripture in Hinduism.
8) Some important festivals in Hinduism are Diwali, Holi, Shri Krishna Janmashtami, Navratri, Shivaratri, etc.
9) Badrinath, Rameshwaram, Jagannathpuri, and Dwarka are the four most important places in Hinduism.
10) There are a total of 14 sacraments in the Hindu religion from birth to death.
Hinduism is a great religion that does not force others to have faith in it. Many people say that Hinduism is not just a religion but a way of living our life. Whatever be the reason, Hinduism has become a great religion. It teaches us to respect every religion and spread brotherhood.