Although the games are very important for us they become more important when they are played at the international level. Victory in sports on International Level brings fame to the player and also to the Nation. Hima Das is a well known Indian Sprint Runner and there is no one who is still unaware of her extraordinary achievements. She has brought proud moments to her family, herself, her coaches and for her Nation as well. Let’s have an overview of her personal life and achievements.
Ten Lines on Hima Das
1) Hima Das is an Indian sprint runner born on 9th January 2000 in the Assam state of India.
2) Hima’s father Ronjit Das is a farmer was also a fast runner.
3) Hima used to play football in her school but on the suggestion of her teacher, she changed to sprint running.
4) Hima competed in the 2018 Commonwealth Games and finished 6th in 400 meters running.
5) In the same year, she finished 7th in 4×400 meters relay completing it in 3 minutes 33.61 seconds.
6) Hima also participated in World U-20 Championship in 2018 and won Gold Medal.
7) With this victory, she became the 1st Indian Sprint Runner to win Gold Medal at an International Track Under 20 championship Event.
8) Hima won Gold on 2nd July 2019 in 200 m race in Poznan Athletics Grand Prix held in Poland.
9) In July 2019, Hima participated in many International Sprint Events and won a total of 5 Gold Medals in just 20 days.
10) Her last Gold was achieved on 17th August 2019 in a 300-meter race in Athleticky Mitink Reiter 2019, Czech Republic.
We have created another set of 10 important points on Hima Das. This set comprises some extra and important facts and information on the topic. These few lines on Hima Das are very useful for those who are preparing any speech, writing essays or articles or preparing any other project on the topic Hima Das. You will definitely find this set very helpful.
1) With her achievements, Hima has become the favorite of all and she is being called ‘Dhing Express’ by her fans.
2) Hima gives the credit of her victories to her coaches Nipon Das and Nabajit Malakar.
3) Hima holds the record of completing 400 meters race just in 50.79 seconds.
4) She also holds the record of being the first Indian Athlete to win the Gold medal at the race event of the IAAF World U-20 Championships.
5) Hima has passed her 12th recently, in May 2019.
6) Hima was conferred Arjun Award on 25th September 2018 by then-President Ramnath Kovind.
7) Adidas also signed an endorsement deal with her in September 2018.
8) Hima Das was appointed the Youth Ambassador of UNICEF-India on 14th November 2018.
9) Hima is also the Brand Ambassador of Sports in Assam.
10) Hima has become the Golden Girl of India for her continuous achievement of Gold for the nation.
Hima Das has recently won Gold on 17 August 2019 in a 300-meter race in Athleticky Mitink Reiter 2019 held in the Czech Republic. With her passion and devotion, Hima has proved that women are not behind men in any field rather they are 2 steps ahead of men. Hima has earned respect for herself and also for India from the whole world.
Many famous Indian personalities like Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar and Honourable Prime-Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi also congratulated her on her success. Hima Das is the pride of India and we should learn and get motivation from her.