Etiquette is a model code or procedure of conduct which is expected with everyone to act accordingly to the society’s conventions and norms. Generally practiced in a social class or a group and usually they come from society’s history and culture and change with the passage of time. They also vary from place to place, from one social group to another. Using proper etiquettes doesn’t mean that you are outdated or old- fashioned. It means that you are a person who respects others and does not want to offend people with your actions.
Etiquettes in anybody’s life show that the person is good, courteous and a nobleman. This kind of person through his actions, behaviours and talks receives respect from each and every person of the society. This type of person behaves properly with everyone.
Ten Lines on Etiquettes in English
We have given 10 lines on etiquettes in English, by going through these lines you can understand about practicing good etiquettes in our life. Apart from that you can add these lines in your essay and paragraph in your exams and in different competitions to become a winner.
10 Lines on Etiquettes – 1
1) Etiquette is a social code of conduct which instructs the people that how to behave in the social group.
2) It changes from place to place, and gets refined time to time.
3) Etiquettes clearly describe what to do and what not to do.
4) One of the etiquettes is the polite behaviour which consists of good manners and conversations.
5) When you are in a gathering of your friends and relatives, try to avoid your phone.
6) It’s a French word which means signifying tag or label which was adopted in English around 1750.
7) Etiquette is applicable everywhere, in your home, office, outside while travelling and is associated with each activity.
8) Etiquettes make you a well-mannered and cultured individual, who wherever he/she goes spreads his influence on others.
9) Etiquettes are essential for long lasting impression upon others.
10) The way you interact with others such as friends, workers, family members and people from low class and section of society gives a brief about your etiquette.
We are providing another 10 lines on etiquette so that you could easily grasp the motto of practicing etiquettes and how to win accolades from public. It will not only also help in your exams but also in your speech and extempore competition in your school.
10 Lines on Etiquette – 2
1) Etiquette is an aspect of decorum, which explains that how a person must behave in a society.
2) Since human beings are social animal; in order to live in a society, he/she has to behave properly with others, etiquette plays that important role.
3) Etiquette helps an individual to earn respect in the society.
4) Etiquette helps to build trust and loyalty among others, as other persons who see you practicing good etiquettes, start believing you.
5) Social etiquette is important for an individual as it tells how to behave with others in a society.
6) Bathroom etiquette sets the rules and regulations of using and maintaining bathrooms and toilets especially in a public place.
7) Corporate etiquette indicates about how a person should behave in his office, i.e. while working, especially in a team work.
8) A person should follow eating etiquette as how to dine with others. Don’t make too much noise while eating.
9) While doing business, a person must follow business etiquettes for conducting and running good business. Don’t try to cheat customers.
10) Etiquette is a tool which converts a man into a gentleman.
Etiquettes play a very important part in our life, since a man is a social being, he cannot live isolated outside a society. He has to spend his time with other individuals. For interacting and communicating with other people need to learn etiquettes. Etiquettes bring changes in an individual’s life and make his/her personality appealing and good. Without having etiquette everyone will call that person as tribal. So, in order to get respect in the society everybody has to practice etiquettes.