There is no specific definition of success; success is a state of achieving that particular thing, which you were trying to get. The meaning of success is different for every one as it is an individual case. It propagates in the mind of an individual. Success comes from a happy and a relaxed mind, one cannot become successful if his mind has not achieved the level of happiness; similarly one cannot become successful if he is not happy with what he has got and achieved.
Success also comes from failure; a failed person can understand the meaning of success better than the person who has already got it. Success gives encouragement to do more hard work and gives another opportunity to a failure to prove his worth.
Ten Lines on Success in English
We are providing 10 lines on success in English so that, after reading these lines you can understand what is success and can implement in your life. You can add these lines in your essay and paragraph in your exam as well as in competition.
10 Lines on Success – Set 1
1) Success can be regarded as a measure of how much satisfied and happy you are in your life.
2) Success doesn’t have any timeline i.e. it doesn’t matter what you were in past, it matters what you are in present.
3) The way to success is not a straight one; it has lots of twists and turns and sometimes U-turn in the life of an individual.
4) In order to become successful in your life, first of all you have to set your goals; those things which will help you in achieving success.
5) Make a list of dreams and your wishes that you want to fulfill in various areas of your life.
6) Now focus on one goal only and try to achieve it then move on to another and so on.
7) Now determine your ability to achieve your goals and assess whether you will be able to achieve it or not.
8) There will be a moment when the plan you have made to achieve your goal will not work, then the time has come to change your strategy for achieving it.
9) Goals are nothing but an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses, as different goal will require different approach.
10) Exploring your abilities, improving them and developing yourself is another method to achieve success.
We have provided another set of 10 lines on success, after going through these lines you will able to set your goals and take action on them. You can add these lines in your speeches and extempore in different competitions.
10 Lines on Success – Set 2
1) Winning challenges in life by hard work and effort bring success.
2) Hard work, commitment and dedication are the basic components which makes a person successful.
3) Without passion, eagerness, excitement and willingness to work hard there is no chance of becoming successful in any walk of life.
4) Sometimes failure also comes on the way to success, but those who never give up in spite of failures; finally achieve success.
5) We should not copy anyone and use our own method and way to achieve success.
6) “Slow and steady wins the race” is the best example to get success in life.
7) Learning through the mistakes leads to the path of success.
8) We must practice our skills and knowledge daily in order to meet expected or unexpected opportunities.
9) Success, whether small or big, is the result of your own hard work, you must celebrate it, and this will encourage you for the big achievements.
10) To become successful, you have to focus on your goals.
10 Lines on Success – Set 3
1) Success is the thing that every individual in this world craves for.
2) It is derived from the Latin word "Succedere".
3) It is a virtue of getting satisfaction and happiness in our lives.
4) Success gives recognition and respect to people in society.
5) Success is most important for the students as it propels them towards a bright future.
6) The path of success is full of hardships and failures.
7) The victory over these hardships and learning from our failure leads us to success.
8) Success is about doing such things in life that we love to do.
9) The perception of success differs according to the people.
10) The life stories of successful people are an inspiration for everyone.
10 Lines on Success – Set 4
1) Success is the fulfillment of our dreams and aspirations in life.
2) It is termed as running after our dreams till we achieve them.
3) Success is the feeling of real contentment and happiness in us.
4) We must have a definite goal in our life and work hard to fulfill the same.
5) Hard work, focus on our goal, and self-motivation is necessary for success.
6) The life of ants is a great example of hard work and success.
7) Understanding the value of time is the most important factor for success.
8) Time management brings punctuality in our life that helps us in getting success.
9) Motivation induces encouragement in us and helps in reminding us of our goals.
10) Success does not have shortcuts but requires dedication and patience.
Success is what everybody wants, but it comes in the hands of that person who deserves. You have to become a right contender for achieving success and for that you have to fulfill some conditions. First of all, you have to set your goals, stay focused on them, plan your work accordingly and start working on it i.e. hard work. And you have to practice it regularly and daily as it is a saying that “Practice makes a man perfect”. By following some basic rules, you will get the taste of success.