We often use the words morals, manners and conducts. They represent the good habits that we should follow. The 'Ethics' is such a word which has a similar meaning but comes in use very rarely. Let's read everything about ethics through the sets of 10 lines that we have provided below.
Ten Lines on Ethics
1) Ethics are the set of values and principles which decide the difference between right and wrong.
2) Ethics are the guiding force which helps you to do the right things though it involves danger.
3) The ethical values define the character of a person.
4) A person with good ethics always receives respect from society.
5) Ethics affects not only personal life but also professional life.
6) Organizations with good business ethics always get respect and also sustain in tough competition.
7) It helps in deciding what is right, fair and proper.
8) Home is the first place where we learn our basic ethics and values.
9) Parents are the best teachers who help their children to learn moral and ethical values.
10) Apart from personal ethics, professional ethics are also important if we want to succeed.
1) Set of moral principles which describe the norms of good and evil are ethics.
2) Ethics are a way of ensuring harmony and respect in society.
3) A person with great ethics will never harm anybody.
4) Unethical behaviour always leads to hatred, failure and criticism.
5) Parents should always pass good ethics to their children to make them a better individual.
6) ‘Code of Business Conduct’ courses in corporate sectors are to instil the company ethics to their employees and the stakeholders.
7) A person with good ethics will always involve good deeds with good people.
8) Moral ethics have been deteriorating in modern times rising to many criminal activities
9) Terrorists, criminals, fraudsters etc. are the people who have wiped out their ethics.
10) If we want a society with good ethical values, we need to instil these values to our children.
1) Ethics are the moral principles that enable us to distinguish between right and wrong.
2) There are three types of ethics as virtue ethics, consequential ethics and duty-based ethics.
3) Virtue ethics is related to the moral characteristics of a person that always remains with him.
4) Consequential Ethics is judging an action to be right or wrong based on its consequences.
5) Duty Based Ethics is about judging if our work is right or wrong.
6) Duty based ethics are also deontological ethics.
7) An ethical person thinks deeply over all three categories of ethics.
8) A person gets respect based on moral ethics he possesses or follows.
9) Transfer of ethics from one person to another is very important.
10) Ethics turn a human being into a well-civilized personality.
1) Ethics are a set of moral rules that a person practices for the improvement of his life.
2) Ethics provide us with the ability to take a decision wisely and without any fear.
3) Sometimes the ethics we are following have no moral justice, but we follow them only because of traditions.
4) It is very important to modify the ethics on time.
5) Ethics make a human being to live a decent life that can motivate others.
6) Ethics are very important for a business to run precisely and achieve balanced growth.
7) A person who follows proper ethics receives huge respect.
8) The ethics show what a person thinks and what kind of person he is.
9) Ethics work like a compass leading us towards the correct path without any error.
10) Ethics in personal life may vary from the ethics in professional life but serves with the same objective of betterment.
Ethics help us to identify the thin line between good and evil, right and wrong, virtue and vice. It determines what seems good for you might be bad for others. The crime rate is a good instrument to measure the ethical value of a society. A society with a low crime rate will always have a better ethical value.