In our daily life, we often hear the word 'Career'. Even most of us use it frequently, but very rare of them know the actual meaning of the word Career. Career is the occupation or profession we choose to progress through our life. Most of us follow their passion and make their hobby as their profession. You might have some doubts regarding it, but you don't need to worry now. We have brought few sets of 10 lines on Career below which will help you in understanding it completely.
Ten Lines on Career
1) The occupation or profession we choose to progress through our life tends to become our career.
2) The career path we choose should be based on our interest and not by force.
3) Choosing a career path against our will leads to job dissatisfaction.
4) Always take the guidance of a career counsellor, your peers, parents and your interest before choosing a career.
5) If you want to follow your passion, follow it religiously and work hard towards it.
6) Take proper training, acquire relevant skills and make yourself ready before choosing a career.
7) Good networking always helps in succeeding in life, so make a good network of good people.
8) Always do proper researches on the internet, newspapers, meet with people before taking up any career decision.
9) Your career path should be clear during your final years of school to decide about higher education accordingly.
10) Always choose a career according to your talent, skills, education and interest.
1) Career is the occupation or profession.
2) A career decision is one of the most important stages in life.
3) It is a very critical phase since a wrong move can ruin your professional life.
4) Your interest and calibre are important factors in deciding your career.
5) Career Assessment is a new methodology which helps in deciding the career paths.
6) Career Assessment depends on quantitative and qualitative methodologies based on a scientific calculation.
7) Career counsellors play a vital role in choosing the right career based on the skill, education and interests.
8) If you are passionate about singing, dancing, acting etc. then you can also opt for professional courses.
9) Non- traditional careers like archaeology, physiotherapy, wildlife etc. are also a good career path to excel.
10) Always remember to choose your career path based on what you love.
1) Career is the occupation that we choose for the rest of our life.
2) Few examples of career are Engineering, Medical, Writing, Graphic Designer etc.
3) Our career is the reflection of the education that we had.
4) Our career is the factor that decides what our future will be.
5) We should choose our career very sincerely as it affects our life the most.
6) The career should be according to our interest.
7) There are numerous fields which we can choose as our career.
8) Guidance of family, counsellor and some related person of that field are very important in choosing a career.
9) We should not make it our career by seeing others succeeds in that particular field.
10) Our career should be free from otherworldly influences.
1) One’s career decides how one’s life will be in the future.
2) Despite the career with a higher salary and no satisfaction, we must choose the career with sufficient salary and good satisfaction.
3) Our happiness in upcoming years broadly depends upon the career we choose for that period.
4) We should not force children to choose the career of the parents/guardian’s interest.
5) We should decide the career very carefully and take enough time to think over it.
6) After choosing a career, we must completely focus on achieving it.
7) The role of Career Counsellor is very important as they help us deciding the best career for us.
8) The guidance of parents in choosing the career is very important.
9) Everyone has some passions, so before choosing a career, think if you can make your passion your career.
10) Making your passion your career may give you the most satisfaction with superfine performance.
The career should depend on the choice and not by force. Our education system should not only focus on academics but also on some professional courses which could help the students to decide their career option. Choosing the non-conventional career based on your passion is the best career option which helps to discover your hidden talents.