Career is the occupation or profession we choose to progress through our life. The education, interests and guidance of the parents helps in choosing a career path for ourselves. Students who are interested in healthcare sector tend to become doctors and those who love machines become engineers. Most of us follow their passion and make their hobby as their profession. Whatever be the career path the most important thing is the satisfaction one gets in his career.
Ten Lines on Career
1) The occupation or profession we choose to progress through our life tend to become our career.
2) The career path we choose should be based on our interest and not by force.
3) Choosing career path against our will leads to job dissatisfaction.
4) Always take the guidance of a career counselor, your peers, parents and most important your interest before choosing a career path.
5) If you want to follow your passion then follow it religiously and work hard towards it.
6) Take proper training, acquire relevant skills and make yourself ready before choosing a career path.
7) A good networking always helps in succeeding in life so make a good network of good people.
8) Do a proper research on internet, newspapers, meet with people before taking up any career decision.
9) Your career path should be clear in your mind during your final years of school so that you can decide about your higher education accordingly.
10) Always choose career according to your talent, skills, education and interest else you will fall prey to career boredom.
1) Career is usually described as the occupation or profession one is engaged to progress through his life.
2) Career decision is one of the most important stages in everyone’s life.
3) It is a very critical phase since a wrong move can ruin your professional life.
4) Your interest and caliber are the important factors in deciding your career.
5) Career Assessment is a new methodology which helps in deciding the career paths.
6) Career Assessment is based on quantitative and qualitative methodologies based on scientific calculation which determine the right career for students.
7) Career counselors play a vital role in choosing the right career based on the skill, education and interests of the student.
8) If you are passionate about singing, dancing, acting etc. then you can also opt for professional courses in these areas and excel in these professions.
9) Non- traditional careers like archaeology, physiotherapy, wildlife etc. are also a good career path to excel.
10) Always remember that if you choose your career path based on what you love then definitely you will do well in life.
1) Career is the occupation that we choose for the rest of our life.
2) Few examples of career are Engineering, Medical, Writing, Graphic Designer etc.
3) Our career is the reflection of our education that we had.
4) Our career is the factor that decides what our future will be.
5) The career should be chosen very sincerely as it affects our life the most.
6) The career should be chosen according to our interest in which we can do better every day.
7) There are numerous fields which we can choose as our career.
8) Guidance of family, counsellor and some related person of that field is very important when we are choosing a career for us.
9) We should not make it our career by seeing others success in that particular field.
10) Our career should be free from other worldly influences and must be based on our interest.
1) One’s career decides how one’s life will be in the future.
2) Despite the career with higher salary and no satisfaction we must choose the career with sufficient salary and good satisfaction.
3) Our happiness in upcoming years broadly depends upon the career we choose for that period.
4) Children should not be forced to choose the career of the parents/guardian’s interest.
5) Career should be decided very carefully and one should take enough time to think over it.
6) Once the career is chosen then we must completely focus on achieving it.
7) The role of Career Counsellor is very important as they help us deciding the best career for us.
8) The guidance of parents in choosing the career is very important as they have been in such situation.
9) Everyone has some passions so before choosing a career, think if you can make your passion your career.
10) Making your passion your career may give you the most satisfaction with superfine performance.
Career should be decided by will and not by force. Our education system should not only focus on academics but also on some professional courses which could help the students to decide their career option. Opting the non-conventional career based on your passion is the best career option which helps to discover your hidden talents.