There are very few people who astonish the whole world with their talents at a very young age. One such person is Elon Musk. We have compiled some useful information about him through the sets of 10 lines on Elon Musk below. You can read them, and I am sure that they will provide you with support in your projects.
Ten Lines on Elon Musk
Set – 1
1) Elon Musk is an American entrepreneur and engineer.
2) He has born on 28 June 1971 at Pretoria in South Africa.
3) He has graduated in Economics and Physics.
4) He also completed a Ph.D. in 1995 from the ‘Stanford University’ in California.
5) Elon started ‘Zip2’ Company with his brother in 1995, which was based on the web software.
6) Later, he sold Zip2 and started another company ‘X.com’.
7) In 2001, he merged X.com with PayPal and became its CEO.
8) Elon separated the X.com from PayPal in 2017 due to some conflicts between him and the policy of the company.
9) As a founder of Musk Entertainment, his sister Tosca Musk has worked in Movies.
10) Elon has married three times.
Set – 2
1) Elon Musk is the founder of ‘SpaceX’ and ‘Tesla Motors’.
2) Apart from them, he has also worked for many renowned companies.
3) He had a keen interest in learning computer programming since his childhood.
4) Musk has the citizenship of South Africa, Canada, and the United States.
5) Musk learned computer programming by himself when he was only nine years old.
6) Elon Musk has also started a foundation that works on exploring and researching space science.
7) Because of Musk being the youngest in his school, his classmates used to bully him a lot.
8) He was very keen on reading and spent most of the time in his childhood reading different books.
9) His first wife was Justine Wilson, while Talulah Riley is his second wife.
10) Musk has received many awards during his lifetime.
Elon Musk has been the inspiration for the youth of the world. He is fond of gaming and had developed a gaming code in his childhood. He has a lot of things to make people take him as a motivation. He taught the world to believe ourselves.