Adolf Hitler was a popular political personality of Germany. There would probably be no one who has no idea about him. To make you a short detail of his life journey, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Adolf Hitler below. You should check them right now. They will prepare you for any competitive examinations.
Ten Lines on Adolf Hitler
Set – 1
1) Adolf Hitler was a leader of Germany during the 20th century.
2) He was born on 20 April 1889 in Austria-Hungary.
3) He had started following the German Nationalist Idea since his childhood.
4) During World War I, he was a part of the Bavarian Army.
5) He entered politics from the Nazi Party.
6) He was the Fuhrer of the Nazi Party from 29 July 1921 to 30 April 1945.
7) From 1933 to 1945, he was the chancellor of Germany.
8) He became the leader of Germany on 2 August 1934 and remained till 30 April 1945.
9) He died on 30 April 1945 in the capital of Germany, Berlin.
10) He was known for his dictatorship around the world.
Set – 2
1) Hitler was a Nazi leader in Germany.
2) Before entering politics, he was working in the field of fine art.
3) Under his leadership, the Treaty of Versailles led the World war.
4) He was cursed globally for World War II.
5) He released the first volume of his autobiography ‘Mein Kampf’ in 1925.
6) During the First World War, he had lost his vision temporarily.
7) Soon he released the second volume of his autobiography with the same name.
8) He was a devoted fan of comic actor Charlie Chaplin.
9) His short mustachewas inspired by Charlie Chaplin.
10) His death was a suicide by a gunshot in the head.
Adolf Hitler was a very influential personality of his era. He was known as a Nazi dictator in those days. He is also considered to be the reason for the Second World War. He led a poor childhood but a powerful life after that. His death, which of course was a suicide, shocked the entire world.