“Mahaparinirvan Diwas” is celebrated on 6th December every year on the occasion of the death anniversary of “Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar”, popularly known as “Babasaheb”. Mahaparinirvan Diwas is celebrated to honour and remember the contributions made by Babasaheb to the Indian society. It is also celebrated to respect his struggle against caste inequalities.
He is known as the “Father of Indian Constitution”. He, throughout his life always talked about such a society in which all the people will be treated as equal. Mahaparinirvan Diwas is widely celebrated in all over India. People from different cities and villages celebrate this day in their own style. On this occasion some states declare holiday and some organize various functions to celebrate this day.
Ten Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas in English
We are providing ten lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas 2018 in English. After going through these lines, you will be able to know about a great personality called “Babasaheb Ambedkar”. You can add these lines in your essay and paragraph writing competition especially on the occasion of Mahaparinirvan Diwas, celebrated on 6th of December.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas - 1
1) “Mahaparinivan Diwas” is celebrated on 6th of December every year to observe the death anniversary of “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar”.
2) Mahaparinirwan Diwas is celebrated to honour the contributions given by Babasaheb to India.
3) Dr. Ambedkar always struggled against the inequalities which were widely spread in India.
4) He was a noted educationist, economist, freedom fighter and social reformer of India.
5) Babasaheb always talked and dreamt of such an Indian society in which all people will be considered equal.
6) He was popularly known as “Babasaheb” and he was also known as “Father of the Indian Constitution”.
7) Babasaheb received “Bharat Ratna” award in 1990 for his contribution in making constitution and serving the Indian society.
8) In 2018 “Mahaparinivan Diwas” is being celebrated as 62nd death anniversary of Babasaheb Ambedkar.
9) Several programs are organised in all over India including the localities and villages to celebrate this special day.
10) Tribute is given to Babasaheb in the parliament by the President, Vice-President, Prime Minister and other parliamentarians.
We are providing another set of ten lines on Dr Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas 2018. After reading these lines you will know about the importance of celebrating this day. You can also include these lines in your speech and extempore competition going to be held on the occasion of mahaparinirvan diwas.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas - 2
1) Mahaparinirvan diwas or din is celebrated in India to pay homage to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
2) Babasaheb died on 6th December 1956, that’s why this special day is celebrated as the death anniversary of Babasaheb.
3) People from all over the country come to pay homage to Babasaheb at “Chaitya bhoomi” located in “Dadar”, Mumbai, the resting place of Babasaheb.
4) The members of “Samta Sainik Dal” give salute at Chaitya Bhoomi during midnight at 5th of December.
5) The facilities like portable toilets and bathrooms, health centres etc get available on this occasion at Chaitya Bhoomi for the help of people.
6) Whole place gets decorated with flowers, garlands, ceremonial lamps, candles etc.
7) Books and literatures on Babasaheb become available for the people who come to Chaitya Bhoomi on mahaparinirvan diwas.
8) Indian railways have ordered to run special trains from all over India to Mumbai on this occasion.
9) Indian government has announced to establish “Panchteerth” i.e. five sacred places related with the life of Babasaheb.
10) Panch teerth includes Babasaheb’s birth place in Mhow MP, memorial in London, “Deeksha Bhoomi” in Nagpur, “Mahaparinirvan Sthal” in Delhi and “Chaitya Bhoomi” in Mumbai.
Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was a great personality. He was a politician, economist, social reformer and thinker, educationist and a freedom fighter. He is popularly known as the father of Indian constitution. He always advocated for equality of all the people and talked about such a nation where no caste inequality will exist, all people will live in India with equality. Mahaparinirvan diwas is celebrated as the death anniversary of Babasaheb, this special day is also observed to remember his teachings and contributions to the Indian society.