“Mahaparinirvan Diwas” is celebrated on 6th December every year on the occasion of the death anniversary of “Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar”, popularly known as “Babasaheb”. Mahaparinirvan Diwas is celebrated to honour and remember the contributions made by Babasaheb to the Indian society. It is also celebrated to respect his struggle against caste inequalities.
He is known as the “Father of Indian Constitution”. He, throughout his life always talked about such a society in which all the people will be treated as equal.
Mahaparinirvan Diwas is widely celebrated in all over India with great zeal and zest.
People from different cities and villages celebrate this day in their own style.
On this occasion some states declare holiday and some organize various functions to celebrate this day.
Ten Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas in English
We are providing ten lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas 2018 in English. After going through these lines, you will be able to know about a great personality called “Babasaheb Ambedkar”. You can add these lines in your essay and paragraph writing competition especially on the occasion of Mahaparinirvan Diwas, celebrated on 6th of December.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas - Set 1
1) “Mahaparinivan Diwas” is celebrated on 6th of December every year to observe the death anniversary of “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar”.
2) Mahaparinirwan Diwas is celebrated to honour the contributions given by Babasaheb to India.
3) Dr. Ambedkar always struggled against the inequalities which were widely spread in India.
4) He was a noted educationist, economist, freedom fighter and social reformer of India.
5) Babasaheb always talked and dreamt of such an Indian society in which all people will be considered equal.
6) He was popularly known as “Babasaheb” and he was also known as “Father of the Indian Constitution”.
7) Babasaheb received “Bharat Ratna” award in 1990 for his contribution in making constitution and serving the Indian society.
8) In 2018 “Mahaparinivan Diwas” is being celebrated as 62nd death anniversary of Babasaheb Ambedkar.
9) Several programs are organised in all over India including the localities and villages to celebrate this special day.
10) Tribute is given to Babasaheb in the parliament by the President, Vice-President, Prime Minister and other parliamentarians.
We are providing another set of ten lines on Dr Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas 2018. After reading these lines you will know about the importance of celebrating this day. You can also include these lines in your speech and extempore competition going to be held on the occasion of mahaparinirvan diwas.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas - Set 2
1) Mahaparinirvan diwas or din is celebrated in India to pay homage to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
2) Babasaheb died on 6th December 1956, that’s why this special day is celebrated as the death anniversary of Babasaheb.
3) People from all over the country come to pay homage to Babasaheb at “Chaitya bhoomi” located in “Dadar”, Mumbai, the resting place of Babasaheb.
4) The members of “Samta Sainik Dal” give salute at Chaitya Bhoomi during midnight at 5th of December.
5) The facilities like portable toilets and bathrooms, health centres etc get available on this occasion at Chaitya Bhoomi for the help of people.
6) Whole place gets decorated with flowers, garlands, ceremonial lamps, candles etc.
7) Books and literatures on Babasaheb become available for the people who come to Chaitya Bhoomi on mahaparinirvan diwas.
8) Indian railways have ordered to run special trains from all over India to Mumbai on this occasion.
9) Indian government has announced to establish “Panchteerth” i.e. five sacred places related with the life of Babasaheb.
10) Panch teerth includes Babasaheb’s birth place in Mhow MP, memorial in London, “Deeksha Bhoomi” in Nagpur, “Mahaparinirvan Sthal” in Delhi and “Chaitya Bhoomi” in Mumbai.
Please find below the 3rd set of 10 lines on Mahaparinirvan Diwas of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar. These points are written in an easy to understand and simple English language to give you a deep insight about the observation of Mahaparinirvan Diwas throughout India. These few lines will prove useful on occasions demanding felicitating Dr. B.R. Ambedkar or remembering his works.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas - Set 3
1) Mahaparinirvan Diwas is observed annually on 6th December as Dr. Ambedkar’s death anniversary.
2) The name “Mahaparinirvan” is based on the Buddhist concept of attaining final nirvana (awakening).
3) It marks seven days event at Chaitya Bhoomi in Mumbai, the resting place of Dr. Ambedkar.
4) Statue of Dr. Ambedkar in public places, offices and houses are garlanded and paid homage.
5) On this day Dr. Ambedkar’s last rights were performed under complete Buddhist rituals and customs.
6) Millions of Buddhists reach Chaitya Bhoomi from 1st Dec to 7th Dec to pay their respect to Babasaheb.
7) The event is organized by Mumbai Municipal Corporation and several volunteers.
8) Arrangements for sanitation and water at Chaitya Bhoomi are made for the convenience of visitors.
9) The Chaitya Bhoomi from time to time reverberates with the chant of “Jai Bhim”.
10) Reverence is also paid to Dr. Ambedkar in the Parliament on Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
Find below yet another set of 10 points on Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas observed annually on 6th December. Each line is wisely thought and impressively written, in a way to make it easy to recollect and memorable. You can use these facts on any of the local or national events concerned with Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, either in your school or in your society.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas - Set 4
1) Mahaparinirvan Diwas is observed in India to pay respect to Dr. Ambedkar on his death anniversary.
2) Followers of Babasaheb believed that he attained Mahaparinirvan as Buddha, due to his great work.
3) The event is reverently observed by millions at Chaitya Bhoomi, Dadar in Mumbai.
4) President of India pays floral tribute to Babasaheb’s statue at Sansad Bhawan Lawns in Parliament.
5) Year 2019 will be observing the 64th Mahaparinirvan Diwas of Dr. Ambedkar.
6) Prime Minister, Cabinet Ministers and leaders of opposition also pay their homage to Dr. Ambedkar.
7) Functions are organized at various places throughout India, in reverence to Dr. Ambedkar.
8) People remember Babasaheb’s remarkable achievements and fight against caste discrimination.
9) People and politicians take vows to eradicate caste discrimination as professed by Babasaheb.
10) Commoners, politicians and dignitaries interact on social media, propagating views of Babasaheb.
The 5th set of 10 lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas is provided below. The set is equipped with all the relevant and important information which may prove to be useful for the reader. Few of the facts provided below can be used by the reader in some of his/her work like essay or speech on the topic. So let’s have a look on the set right now.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas/Din - Set 5
1) Mahaparinirvan Diwas is celebrated on the 6th December of every year.
2) It is the day to commemorate the death anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
3) Dr. Ambedkar was died of Diabetes on 6th December 1956.
4) He was cremated at Dadar Chowpatty beach which is known as ‘Chaitya Bhoomi’ now.
5) As estimated, about 3 lakh people visit Chaitya Bhoomi every year on the occasion of the day.
6) The day is an inspiration for Ambedkar's followers from India and from abroad as well.
7) On this day, people bring flowers, garlands and candles to pay tribute to their great leader.
8) All the arrangements of the day are made by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).
9) The chanting of ‘Jai Bheem’ can be heard everywhere on this day.
10) Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar and Mahaparinirvan Diwas will always remain very close to our heart.
The 6th set of 10 lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas would be a good idea for the reader. The set is very informative and the points have been created in very easy language so that they can be read by the reader of any class. The adaptability of the set has increased the utility of the set which can be evaluated after going through it. Si here we go.
10 Lines on Dr. Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Diwas/Din - Set 6
1) Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar took his last breath on 6th December 1956.
2) Mahaparinirvan Diwas is celebrated on the 6th December annually to commemorate his achievements.
3) Dr. Ambedkar was cremated according to the Buddhists at Chaitya Bhoomi on 7th December 1956.
4) Chaitya Bhoomi has now become a great place to visit in Mumbai.
5) Gathering of people at Chaitya Bhoomi usually starts from the first day of December.
6) The Buddhists are found most devoted on Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
7) All the statues of B.R. Ambedkar across the nation are cleaned and decorated on this day.
8) A quiz, essay and speech competition is also organised by the educational institutions.
9) In the year 2019, the World is celebrating the 64th Mahaparinirvan Diwas on Friday.
10) The state and central government take care all the amenities to be provided to the follower of Dr. Ambedkar on this day.
Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was a great personality. He was a politician, economist, social reformer and thinker, educationist and a freedom fighter. He is popularly known as the father of Indian constitution. He always advocated for equality of all the people and talked about such a nation where no caste inequality will exist, all people will live in India with equality. Mahaparinirvan diwas is celebrated as the death anniversary of Babasaheb, this special day is also observed to remember his teachings and contributions to the Indian society.