The sport of squash has not been as popular as Dipika Pallikal Karthik has made it with her debut in squash. Dipika has started playing squash since the age of 6 and says that she had immense interest in squash. In the beginning, her career was not much successful and she had to face many ups and downs but she did not give up and trained herself hard to prepare for the grand successes in the future and what came next is not hidden.
Ten Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik in English
A set of 10 lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik is provided below. The set comprises few basic and important points related to the life of Dipika Pallikal.
The facts provided below are prepared in easy language and with basic words so that the reader can easily read and digest each and every point.
The set will be very useful for the reader of every age so let’s go through the set without much delay.
10 Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik – Set 1
1) Dipika Pallikal is a renowned Squash player from Tamil Nadu in Indian.
2) Dipika was born in Chennai, capital of Tamil Nadu, on 21st September 1991.
3) Dipika was coached by Sarah Fitz-Gerald and Amir Wagih.
4) Dipika started playing squash professionally since the year 2006.
5) The year 2011 made her to win three WISPA Titles in Orange County Open in Irvine.
6) She was awarded with Sport’s honour Arjun Award in the year 2012.
7) She grabbed Gold at 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games in Women’s Doubles category.
8) Dipika was also awarded with Padma Shri in the year 2014.
9) On 18th August 2015, Dipika married to Indian cricketer Dinesh Karthik.
10) Dipika had won silver in women’s doubles at 2018 Gold Coast Common Wealth Games.
Here is provided the 2nd set of 10 lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik with some other information. This set is equally important as the first set and will be needed to every reader to gain some other information about Dipika Pallikal Karthik. The reader can use few or all of these points in their projects, essays or speeches to make them more attractive and elaborative. So here is the 2nd set.
10 Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik – Set 2
1) Dipika’s father’s name is Mr. Sanjiv Pallikal and her mother is Mrs. Susan Pallikal.
2) Dipika’s mother Susan has represented India in Indian women cricket team.
3) In 2012, Dipika was the first Indian to be ranked among top 10 in PSA Women’s Ranking.
4) Dipika had become the national champion only at the age of 11.
5) She is the first Indian Squash player to reach the semi-final of a Gold event.
6) Dipika had boycotted the National Championship in Squash for the year 2012 to 2015 the huge difference in prize amount for male player than the female player.
7) She won gold medal in 2014 at Glasgow Common Wealth Games.
8) Incheon Asian Games brought her a silver medal in the year 2014.
9) She, with her team, achieved a gold medal in South Asian Games in 2016.
10) Dipika got many movies’ offers but she strongly comments on being interested only in her squash.
The following set of Ten Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik has been provided for you to know about the famous Indian Squash player who has achieved many national and international titles to make her followers to hold their head high in pride for being an Indian. Going through these important points you will be able to know about her life as well as about her titles in detail.
This set of Ten Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik will also prove to be helpful for the school going students who can use these facts in their assigned tasks stipulated by their teachers on this topic. They may take help of these points to create her biography and can also use in short notes, essays, G.K. and other competitions to make their paragraphs more relevant and impressive.
10 Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik – Set 3
1) Dipika Pallikal is an Indian female squash player.
2) She was given the number one female squash player status in the Under 19 category.
3) She is currently ranked 10th in the world rankings, her best ranking ever.
4) She is the first Indian woman to reach the top 10 under the WASA rankings.
5) She was runner up in the 2012 Squash Champions tournament.
6) Also, in the Women's Australian Open Squash 2012, she reached the semi finals.
7) She won the title by winning the Midwood Pharmacy Open in February 2013.
8) In October 2013, she won the Macau Open by defeating the world's former number one player Rachel Grinham.
9) This is the seventh Women's Squash Association (WSA) title in Dipika's career.
10) Along with these, she has won many international titles.
Another set of Ten Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik has been provided for the perusal of avid readers that will furnish a detail account of her early life and education. These special points will also tell the story of her inclination towards the game of Squash since her childhood. These lines will also emphasize on her marriage with a famous cricketer.
This set of Ten Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik is also important for the students as they will get information about her life and career. They may use these special points in making notes, writing her biography, and will help in all kind of competitive exams.
10 Lines on Dipika Pallikal Karthik – Set 4
1) Dipika was born on 21st September 1991 in Chennai.
2) Her full name is Dipika Rebecca Pallikal.
3) Her father Sanjeev Pallikal is an industrialist.
4) Her mother Susan Pallikal has been a cricketer, currently running a travel agency.
5) Dipika has studied up to ninth from Good Shepherd School.
6) Later she joined Lady Andale School because there were adequate facilities for sports.
7) She completed her further studies from Itiraj College, Chennai.
8) When Dipika was in the 6th grade, she played her first international match in London.
9) She had a keen interest in the sport since childhood and at the age of 11, she became a National Champion.
10) She got married to Indian cricket team's wicket-keeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik on 20th November 2013.
Dipika Pallikal Karthik is a talented Indian Squash player and has achieved the fiat of success through her extraordinary playing skills. She has made India feel proud with her sports for many times and that is the reason why she is respected globally. The step of boycotting the National Championship due the discrimination in prize shows her courage and made authority to accept her conditions in 2016.