Reliance Industries Limited is currently on the 1st rank in the top industries in India. We all know that Mukesh Ambani is the chairman and also the managing director of the company, but very few people know about its founder Dhirubhai Ambani. We have created some sets of 10 lines on Dhirubhai Ambani, and you can read them below.
Ten Lines on Dhirubhai Ambani
Set – 1
1) Dhirubhai Ambani is a very famous businessman in India.
2) He had born on 28 December 1932 in the Junagadh District of Gujarat.
3) He completed his initial education from Bahadur Kanji School there.
4) In 1948, when he had just started his career, he was working with a company to sell oil products.
5) He married to Kokilaben Ambani in the year 1955.
6) It was the year 1966 when founded the Reliance Commercial Corporation which he never thought would be a grand success.
7) In the starting year of the Reliance Corporation, the company and Ambani both suffered a lot.
8) Dhirubhai Ambani got a stroke and met his death on 6 July 2002.
9) After his death, his company divided into two parts and both sons got one each.
10) In 2016, the government of India awarded him with Padma Vibhushan posthumously.
Set – 2
1) The actual name of Dhirubhai Ambani was Dhirajlal Hirachand Ambani.
2) His father Hirachand Gordhanbhai Ambani was a school teacher.
3) Dhirubhai Ambani had two sons Mukesh and Anil and two daughters Naina and Dipti.
4) Before starting Reliance Corporation, he was working in a company in Yemen.
5) His first company Majin was an Import-Export based company.
6) The first office of his Reliance Industry was set-up in south Mumbai.
7) After starting Reliance Corporation, he separated from his partner.
8) He turned his company to the Reliance Industries on 8 May 1973.
9) He got the first stroke in 1986 which damaged his right hand.
10) His second stroke caused his death.
After the death of Dhirubhai Ambani, the Reliance Corporation divided into two parts due to conflict between the two brothers Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani. Eventually, Reliance Industries of Mukesh Ambani came out to be the top company in India and one of the top companies in the world.