You must have seen a crocodile of you have ever visited any Zoo or a wild-life reserve. Watching them is a fun. Reading about them is as much fun as watching them. We have created some sets of 10 lines on Crocodile and provided below. You can read them and gain some advance information about crocodiles. So let’s begin right now.
Ten Lines on Crocodile
Set – 1
1) The crocodile belongs to the family of Alligators.
2) It is an amphibian and can survive on land as well as underwater.
3) There are various types of crocodiles like Salt-Water crocodile, Orinoco crocodile, and Cuban crocodile, etc.
4) The crocodiles eat the flesh of humans, birds, animals, and marine creatures.
5) They have got hard and dry skin to protect themselves from the attack of predators.
6) They are usually found near large water bodies like lakes, rivers, oceans, and seas.
7) They have sharp pointed teeth to bite the flesh easily.
8) Their teeth are not made for chewing, so they swallow their prey completely.
9) They don’t have a specific size as the different species of crocodile has a different length.
10) They also vary in lifespan, but most of them live for more than 70 years.
Set – 2
1) The crocodile is a reptile, and it lays eggs.
2) Because of being an amphibian, it is capable of swimming efficiently in water.
3) The crocodiles are usually seen opened their mouth to cool their body temperature.
4) They usually have 80 different kinds of teeth in their mouth.
5) Eyes on the top of their head help them in hiding underwater to look for their prey.
6) They are nocturnal, and their night vision makes them a good predator also in the night.
7) As compare to land, crocodiles and move faster underwater.
8) Crocodiles can be the prey of big cats and large snakes like Python.
9) Their strong jaws help them in killing their prey in a single attack.
10) Most of the species of Crocodile are facing the threat of extinction in modern times.
Crocodiles are very important for natural balance. They maintain biodiversity and contribute to the food cycle. Man of the modern time is killing them to meet their need like food, skin, teeth, and organs of crocodiles. We should always take this matter seriously, and think about conserving them through various means.