There are eight planets in our solar system, out of which Earth is the only one which has so much variety in weather and climate change. There are various factors which affect the climate and also climate affects many other conditions as well. Let's learn all about it through the sets of 10 lines below. I hope that they will help you a lot.
Ten Lines on Climate Change
1) It is a change in the condition of weather around the world.
2) It can sustain for an extended period, maybe a decade or millions of years.
3) It is due to a certain variation in solar radiation absorbed by the earth, volcanic eruptions etc.
4) Certain human activities are also responsible for climate change such as “Global Warming”.
5) Overall temperature increases of the earth due to “Greenhouse Effect” caused by carbon-di-oxide, CFCs and other pollutants; known as Green House Gases.
6) Climate forcing factors, which can change the climate, can be either internal or external.
7) Internal mechanisms are the natural processes inside that climate system like volcanic eruptions.
8) External mechanisms are the involvement of human beings like the emission of greenhouse gases, pollution.
9) In the 20th century, most of the years until now have been very warm compared to the years of the 19th century.
10) The glaciers in Antarctica are melting rapidly since the year 2002.
1) Climate change is the gravest and very crucial problem which no one can ignore; it is spreading its leg in India too.
2) In previous years the average temperature of India has increased up to 1.1 degree Celsius.
3) Global warming is responsible for climate change, as it influences the environment badly.
4) Due to global warming, living beings come out of their natural habitat and gradually become extinct.
5) Climate change has led to disturbances in the weather pattern across the globe and resulted in unusual changes in monsoon.
6) According to IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), global temperature has increased up to 1.5 to 2.5 degree Celsius.
7) Greenhouse gases are responsible for the rise in temperature and hence climate changes.
8) Heavy industrialisation has led to pollution in the surrounding of the nearby area, thus damages the ecosystem.
9) Monsoon becomes unpredictable due to climate change, sometimes causes draught and sometimes flood-like situation.
10) Researchers say that by a few years many small countries are going to submerge in the sea due to global warming.
1) Climate change refers to the change in climatic conditions on Earth.
2) Various internal and external factors are responsible for climate change like a volcanic eruption, deforestation etc.
3) Apart from natural forces, human activities have also contributed to this change.
4) Carbon dioxide level in the atmosphere has increased enormously, leading to a major change in the climate.
5) Climate change has become a global cause of concern, especially in the last few decades.
6) Climate change is harming forests, wildlife, water systems as well as the polar region of the Earth.
7) Many species of plants and animals have become extinct due to changes in the climate on Earth.
8) Researchers constantly observe patterns to understand past, present and future climatic conditions.
9) A record of the climate has been accumulated and regularly updated based on geological evidence to study changes.
10) These pieces of evidence include flora and fauna records, glacial and periphery processes, sea-level records, borehole temperature profiles and layers of sediment.
1) Climate change is a change in the climate pattern that lasts from a few decades to centuries.
2) Deforestation, industrial development and population explosion have been a major cause of climate change in recent times.
3) Many species of plants and animals have become extinct due to changes in climatic conditions, and many others are on the verge of extinction.
4) With the mass cutting down of trees, many forests are also shrinking.
5) The process of carbon emission from the combustion of fossil fuels, burning of industrial wastes and vehicular pollution major reasons for climate change.
6) Due to climate change, the rain pattern has become erratic, leading to extreme conditions like drought and flood.
7) Volcanic eruptions also bring climate change to Earth.
8) Climate change is harming the environment and leads to an increase in the temperature of the earth.
9) Melting of glaciers is the major threat for human due to climate change, and global warming is causing the rise in sea-level.
10) To control climate change and maintain a healthy environment on Earth, human impact on the same needs to be controlled.
Climate change is an ill effect caused by global warming, and global warming is caused mostly due to human-induced factors. Heavy industrialization and urbanization have left the environment in a bad state. We should try to reduce this process and maintain a balance between human and the environment. We should not try to degrade the environment. We must know one thing that if the environment gets disturbed; living beings are going to suffer heavily.