The children are the most beautiful creation of God. Their innocent and cute activities make the environment cheerful and pleasant. They deserve a good atmosphere to achieve maximum mental growth. Use of these children for personal profit is a crime. It falls under child trafficking about which, we can read in detail through the sets of 10 lines below. You should check all of them now.
Ten Lines on Child Trafficking in English
10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Child Trafficking are given below in the form of few sets for the students of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in very easy language. Just go through them and get your needed one:
10 Lines on Child Trafficking
1) Child trafficking refers to children involved in forced labour, begging, physical abuses etc.
2) People abduct children from public places like School, Temple and Park or even from home.
3) They force these children to beg on the streets and take all the collected money.
4) Around 180 children go missing daily in India due to Child Trafficking.
5) The numbers of missing girls are more than the boys for prostitution and begging.
6) Apart from the abduction and kidnap, parents from extremely poor families sell their children to earn a livelihood.
7) Although child trafficking is illegal in India, thousands of children become its victim every year.
8) Lost and absconded children easily fall prey to the child traffickers.
9) The World Day against Trafficking in Person falls on 30th July every year to spread awareness about human trafficking.
10) The spread of awareness, strict law enforcement, education etc. can help restrict child trafficking.
10 Lines and Sentences on Child Trafficking
1) Child trafficking is a major issue across the globe and especially in India.
2) Slavery, bonded labour, begging, organ trade and physical abuses are the reasons for increasing Child Trafficking.
3) Child trafficking is a serious International crime and conviction can lead to life imprisonment.
4) According to the International Labour Organization, more than 1 million children get trafficked every year globally.
5) The traffickers mostly send these children to UAE, USA, Sri Lanka, Russia and Middle East countries.
6) According to the United Nations, more than 20,000 Nepali girls reach India every year to work as prostitutes.
7) Apart from the kidnap and abduction, close relatives also sometimes sell the children or dependent to the traffickers to get rid of them.
8) A prime reason for child trafficking is to use them for drug delivery.
9) International adoption is also a cause of child trafficking.
10) Child trafficking is a violation of basic human rights.
5 Lines on Child Trafficking
1) It is the act of trafficking a child outside their protective environment.
2) Every year millions of children are exploited.
3) Poor children are forced to work as child labor.
4) Small girl children are sold out for uncertain works.
5) Child trafficking is a damnable act to be punished.
20 Lines on Child Trafficking
1) Child Trafficking is forcibly using children for work, sex or some other purposes.
2) According to the ILO, around 6 million children in the whole world are victims of Child Trafficking.
3) Child Trafficking has covered almost the whole world.
4) There are an estimated three hundred thousands of children in India working as beggars.
5) One of the main purposes of child trafficking is to sell the organ of their body illegally.
6) Child Trafficking is a global issue, and it is our responsibility to remove it completely.
7) 'Child Rights and You' (CRY) is an organisation that works on all aspects to stop Child Trafficking.
8) Parents must teach their children how to stay away from Child Trafficking.
9) Child Trafficking is the biggest obstacle in the path to the development of a nation.
10) We can stop it by the joint awareness of Parents, Government and the Children themselves.
11) Child Trafficking is bringing away a child from safety to exploitation.
12) According to the International Labour Organisation (ILO), Child Trafficking is the use of children for some illegal acts.
13) Child Trafficking stops children from growing to their actual potential in the absence of proper education.
14) The main factors promoting Child Trafficking are poverty, unemployment and illiteracy.
15) Sometimes Child Trafficking is done with the consent of the parents due to the problems like lack of education and fund.
16) Mainly the children belonging to poor families are prone to be the victim of Child Trafficking.
17) More than 40% of the prostitutes are the workers under the age of 18 in India.
18) To stop the Child Trafficking, the UN government has started the UN Convention against Transnational Organized Crime.
19) Under the Indian Constitution, Child Trafficking is a punishable Crime and is completely prohibited.
20) The major problem in India regarding Child Trafficking is that the Indian Constitution does not define what the Child Trafficking is.
We all know that children are the future of the nation. We can make a bright future of our nation only by making our children well educated and mannered. Exploiting them not only damages their childhood but also destroys their whole life. We should stand against every single case of child trafficking or exploitation. Child labour is also a form of exploitation and everyone's participation in the field values