There are many human generated causes attributed to global warming- industrialization, deforestation and pollution being the most significant of them all. Apart from human, there are few natural causes also responsible for global warming like-suspended particulate matter as a result of the volcano eruption, dust. Sometimes simple geology of place may play its part in global warming, for example, giant termite mounds in Africa expel methane gas which is a greenhouse gas, adding to global warming.
Ten Lines on Causes of Global Warming in English
Some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Causes of Global Warming are given below for the Students of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Language is kept very simple for easiness of everyone, let's start reading:
10 Lines on Causes of Global Warming
1) Global warming refers to an increase in earth’s atmospheric temperature.
2) Global warming is a consequence of the greenhouse effect.
3) Greenhouse gases responsible for the greenhouse effect are carbon dioxide, methane, ozone and water vapour.
4) Industries, releasing greenhouse gases as by-products, are responsible for global warming.
5) Large scale extraction and use of fossil fuels release methane, a potent greenhouse gas.
6) Landfills contain waste to release methane adding to global warming.
7) Deforestation increases environmental CO2, intensifying the greenhouse effect and leading to global warming.
8) Large scale use of chemical fertilizers causes more trapping of heat by soil, resulting in global warming.
9) Ice crystals in Arctic sea beds upon disintegration release methane potent greenhouse gas.
10) Termite mounds around the world release methane to the tune of 23 million tons annually.
10 Lines and Sentences on Causes of Global Warming
1) The greenhouse gases block the escape of earth’s heat energy and increase temperature.
2) Most human activities are also responsible for increasing Global Warming.
3) The increased proportion of these gases cause the greenhouse effect causing global warming.
4) Natural and man-made emissions of greenhouse gases cause intensive global warming.
5) Use of fossils fuels by the human in a large quantity is also a reason for Global Warming.
6) Volcanic eruptions and methane belches from livestock are the natural causes of global warming.
7) The improper waste disposal emits a huge amount of Methane increasing global warming.
8) Power plants using fossil fuels are also responsible for it.
9) Forests act as a carbon sink and deforestation increase carbon dioxide concentration in the atmosphere.
10) Agricultural irrigation, fertilizers and soil management are also responsible for global warming.
5 Lines on Causes of Global Warming
1) Global Warming is caused by harmful gases.
2) Pollution is the reason for global warming.
3) Global Warming is caused by Industrial Wastes.
4) Deforestation is the major reason for Global Warming.
5) Global Warming is increasing every day along with ozone depletion.
20 Lines on Causes of Global Warming
1) Every human activity that harms nature, is a cause for Global Warming.
2) Deforestation reduces rain and increases Global Warming.
3) Carbon Dioxide traps heat from the atmosphere, so is the main factor of Global Warming.
4) The excess use of plastic has indirectly increased the heat in the atmosphere.
5) We can reduce Global Warming by reducing the use of burning fossil fuels.
6) The increasing number of vehicles on the roads impacts the climate, causing Global Warming.
7) We can balance Global Warming by balancing the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
8) The Industrialization of the economy makes the atmosphere penetrated of excess smoke causing Global Warming.
9) Removal of fishes from the oceans has made ocean unfit contributing to Global Warming.
10) Wide use Aerosols has also made Global Warming effective as they contain harmful gases.
11) Global Warming is the greatest disaster for living beings on Earth.
12) Burning of fossil fuels like coal, oil and gas are the foremost reasons for Global Warming.
13) Trees reduce the Green House Effects and cutting them is leading us towards Global Warming.
14) Some harmful fertilizers release Nitrous Oxide spreading Global Warming.
15) Live stocking of Sheep, Cows and other cattle release Methane leading Global Warming.
16) 5) A loss made to the environment in the form of Global Warming is non-recoverable.
17) Deforestation and use of synthetic fertilizers are also contributing to increasing Global Warming.
18) Chlorofluorocarbon, by the Air Conditions and other appliances, contributes the most to Global Warming.
19) Increasing Green House Gases make Global Warming take place all over the Globe.
20) The Industrial smoke is full of pollutants which help in increasing to Global Warming.
Global warming is the most immediate threat to the existence of life on earth. It is a global problem which needs the attention of all countries and taking adequate measures is very important to reduce the effects of global warming.