Global warming refers to a rise in the earth’s average temperature. The average temperature of the earth is rising gradually, mainly due to human activities like industrialization, deforestation and environmental pollution. Arise in earth’s temperature leads to many environmental changes such as climate changes, storms, droughts apart from raising sea level and depleting land and marine life.
Ten Lines on Effects of Global Warming
1) Global warming has a vast effect on the ecosystem.
2) It is the incessant heating of earth’s surface temperature.
3) It causes wildfire and loss of green cover.
4) Rise in oceanic water level due to the melting of glaciers and ice caps is a result of Global Warming.
5) It results in extreme climatic conditions.
6) Global Warming results in droughts and heat waves.
7) It also causes depletion of natural water resources.
8) The depleted food supply due to decreased productive yield is a result of Global Warming.
9) Global Warming causes oceanic acidification resulting in loss of marine life.
10) It causes large scale migration of species in search of better opportunities.
1) Global warming is primarily the cause of climate change.
2) Climate change causes unpredictable weather conditions across the globe.
3) Intense heat waves, spine chilling winters, floods, droughts etc. are the effects of global warming.
4) The melting of polar ice caps due to global warming is causing the rise in the sea level affecting the island countries.
5) The warming of oceans by global warming is causing coral bleaching and affecting ocean ecosystem.
6) It is causing ocean acidification and then extinction of marine species.
7) Global Warming changes ocean current affecting global wind pattern and rainfall.
8) It causes depletion of oxygen in the ocean, suffocating marine animals.
9) Many animals perish due to inability to adapt to the changing temperature.
10) The less fertility of the soil and less production of agricultural products is also a result of Global Warming.
1) Global Warming is a phenomenon that has a severe impact on the eco-system and the species.
2) It is estimated that due to global warming the average temperature of the earth would increment by 1.5° to 2°C by the year 2100.
3) Global warming is causing extreme climatic conditions throughout the globe.
4) Oceans are becoming warmer due to global warming.
5) All over the world, seasonal patterns are changing due to the effects of global warming.
6) Several places are experiencing incessant rains and severe droughts.
7) Global warming is leading to large scale migration of humans and animals as well.
8) Due to global warming, the planet is losing over 300 billion tons of ice and snow every year.
9) Global warming also results in the frequent formation of storms and tornados.
10) Scientists estimate that within in upcoming century, the glaciers around the globe might extinct due to global warming.
1) Global warming damages wetlands and the wildlife there, by increasing the rate of evaporation.
2) Due to global warming, in the future, rains are going to be more extreme and violent.
3) Global warming is disrupting the habitat of several animal and bird species.
4) Animals or birds those cannot adopt to change of climate, simply go extinct.
5) Polar bears, reindeer, whales, etc are some of the most affected species.
6) Global warming also causes an increased occurrence of lightning strikes.
7) Global warming is making oceans warmer at the surface, thereby causing their acidification.
8) The global sea levels have risen by 20 cm, according to a scientific study.
9) Ocean acidification is causing the extinction of coral reefs across the globe.
10) Plants and animals are moving towards the poles due to the effects of global warming.
Effects of global warming are getting more intense with each passing decade due to the lack of preventive measures taken. If we do not act promptly towards reducing global warming, the day is not far away when the earth’s temperature will rise to levels much higher to be able to sustain life.