There were many incurable diseases in ancient times which caused death. There were like an epidemic for the people in those days, but their development of medical science has found their treatment too. Almost every disease has got its therapy, but 'Cancer' is still a major disease with the unavailability of definite treatment. It is very important to have some information about 'Cancer' that you can have through the sets of 10 lines we have provided below. So let's jump onto them right now.
Ten Lines on Cancer in English
Some well worded sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Cancer for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are given below to help them in their study , exams and school assignments. Just go through these lines and select the one of your choice:
10 Lines on Cancer
1) Cancer is one of the fatal diseases prevailing in modern time.
2) When an abnormal growth of body cells starts invading other body parts, it brings the Cancer.
3) The uncontrolled cell growth forms a lump, or it can also lead to cell growth in groups leading to tumours.
4) There are more than 100 types of cancer discovered so far by medical science.
5) There are majorly four types of cancer as Carcinomas, Sarcomas, Leukaemia and Lymphomas.
6) Metastasis is the process, by which, the bloodstream carries cancerous cells to other parts of the body causing the development of tumours.
7) Colonoscopy, Mammography, and Pep test are some of the screening tests, which help to diagnose cancer at an initial level.
8) A biopsy is one of the tests which help in the definite diagnosis of cancer which involves removal of a small amount of body tissue for further test.
9) Around 22% of cancer deaths occur with the use of tobacco, followed by obesity or physical inactivity.
10) Chemotherapy is the most common treatment for cancer which kills the cancer cells and stops their abnormal growth.
10 Lines and Sentences on Cancer
1) Cancer is the name of a group of more than 100 diseases which could affect any part of the body.
2) The detection of cancer is very crucial for its treatment.
3) Lung, breast, stomach, prostate cancer etc. are the most common types of cancer.
4) In India, there were around 3.8 million cancer cases reported in 2016.
5) Tobacco, smoking, alcoholism are some of the very common causes of cancer which one can easily avoid.
6) Reason for most of the Mouth Cancer is excessive chewing of tobacco or tobacco-based products.
7) Government has set up many Cancer Institute and Cancer Hospitals across the country so that the patients can treat and recover easily from this fatal disease.
8) Many NGOs and trusts are working to support financially the patients who are incapable of affording the treatment cost of cancer.
9) Major types of cancer can be easily prevented by following a healthy lifestyle, avoiding the use of tobacco and alcohol, daily exercise and regular medical checkups.
10) Cancer, no doubt, is a trauma for the patient and his family, but fighting it with a strong determination will help to defeat cancer.
5 Lines on Cancer
1) Cancer is a dangerous disease.
2) It can even cause a person’s death.
3) There are many types of cancer.
4) Cancer can appear in any part of the body.
5) Doctors are searching for its treatment.
20 Lines on Cancer
1) Cancer is a deadly disease which badly affects the human body before causing death.
2) Cancer begins when the cells of the body become abnormal and start destroying tissues.
3) Cancer can develop in any part of the body and can damage the whole body.
4) Every type of cancer leads to death if not treated on time.
5) Symptoms of cancer remain absent in the beginning but after a few days when it covers some parts of the body.
6) Cancer in Lung, Liver, Breast and Stomach are the most reason for deaths due to cancer.
7) Consuming of chemicals or toxic compounds may cause cancer for sure.
8) Improper diet and also obesity is a cause to call cancer.
9) Cancer is not an incurable disease, and its diagnosis on time can help in stopping it.
10) Proper Medication and Yoga is a good tool to overcome cancer.
11) There are many forms of cancer, and every form of it affects the different parts of the body.
12) Cancer starts in the form of tumour and spreads in the whole body in a short time.
13) Some cancers like leukaemia don’t start from a tumour.
14) The cancer spreads in the whole body in a very short time through the bloodstream.
15) Screening Test or Biopsy is helpful in finding our Cancer.
16) About 22% of the deaths occurring around the world are happening due to cancer.
17) Plastic bottles and plastic packaging are also a source of Cancer.
18) Even consuming edibles kept in plastic bags also lead to cancer.
19) Some vaccinations are also available to prevent one from cancer.
20) Cancer patients need your sympathy, love and care to assist them in all possible ways.
There has not been any permanent treatment of cancer still, but the time is not very far when medical science will find the remedy and permanent solution to the disease. There are many live examples of people who have fought the trauma of cancer and emerged successful in defeating it. Apart from medicines, the will to survive is also very much important in fighting fatal diseases like cancer.